West Orange-Stark 42 Orangefield 14/Final

WOSgrad

After tonight, I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on the hawks on Halloween night. Due to both games.

HJ didn't play well tonight, WOS did. I've always maintained WOS is the favorite against the hawks. But if the WOS players put as much stock in tonight's results as you do, it could get very interesting Halloween night.

HJ didn't play well tonight, WOS did. I've always maintained WOS is the favorite against the hawks. But if the WOS players put as much stock in tonight's results as you do, it could get very interesting Halloween night.

You're not one that would be eating the crow. Not all of the hawk fans are as objective.

If I was setting a line, it would be WOS -7.5. A few weeks ago I would have made HJ a favorite (after the Tatum game). So I guess who the heck knows

I didnt realize Thompson had a punt return for TD. Must have been when my phone died. Go figure. Jack looked(well sounded) pretty dang good last night. Kid has a very calm methodical pace. I believe I heard he went over 1K yards for the season last night. One thing I noticed that can hurt us believe it or not is the ammount of time it takes WOS to score. It seemed we scored so quickly, we let Orangefield offense have more T.O.P. With an offense designed to wear you down, that plays in their favor.

[quote name="One4All" post="1562864" timestamp="1413607922"]

[quotT name="TxHoops" post="1562806" timestamp="1413606255"]

WOS staff capable of making ht adjustments???[/quote]

Q?[/quote]

Actually I was just shocked by the fact that was your second compliment ITT for the coaches. The same coaches you were lambasting (along with me and anyone else who claimed they were very good). But that was after a loss and this was during a big win so I'm not surprised ;)

I didnt realize Thompson had a punt return for TD. Must have been when my phone died. Go figure. Jack looked(well sounded) pretty dang good last night. Kid has a very calm methodical pace. I believe I heard he went over 1K yards for the season last night. One thing I noticed that can hurt us believe it or not is the ammount of time it takes WOS to score. It seemed we scored so quickly, we let Orangefield offense have more T.O.P. With an offense designed to wear you down, that plays in their favor.

Don't over think it, Kicker... Scoring is a good thing whenever it happens.... ;)

[quote name="TxHoops" post="1563127" timestamp="1413641826"]

Q?[/quote]

Actually I was just shocked by the fact that was your second compliment ITT for the coaches. The same coaches you were lambasting (along with me and anyone else who claimed they were very good). But that was after a loss and this was during a big win so I'm not surprised ;)[/quote]

The truth still stands.....