Best Wr in Setx?

From the BMT Ent. Not seeing anyone from this area above Sparks, unless they left someone off.

Receiving Leaders

Name Team Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD
Sam Vitulli Houston St. Pius X 51 1,361 27 16
Lee Undra Terrell San Antonio Brackenridge 63 1,116 18 12
Kyle Hutchins Houston Lutheran South Academy 58 864 15 13
David Snelling Boerne 59 864 15 11
Trelen Norton Houston Langham Creek 47 829 18 10
Kaleb Sparks Port Neches-Groves 48 818 17 10
Keith Corbin Beaumont West Brook 50 789 16 9
Sergio Solis San Antonio Lee 69 777 11 2
Luke Mayock Fort Bend Clements 52 764 15 13
Chris Adams San Antonio Lee 35 762 22 11
Sam Lorillard San Antonio Christian 31 729 24 6
Tyrek Allen San Antonio Stevens 38 724 19 9
Quartney Davis Houston Langham Creek 29 711 25 7
Derrick Dick College Station A&M Consolidated 34 676 20 7
Bryan Moore Katy Seven Lakes 29 671 23 10
Parker Johnson Houston Second Baptist 34 667 20 9
Mark Sullivan San Antonio Lee 35 661 19 10
Carnell Seals Beaumont Central 27 658 24 9
Matthew Reyna Humble Kingwood Park 43 658 15 6
Adam Banks Hempstead 30 648 22

The Sparks kid is a tremendous player but don't let stats alone rule your judgement about who is the best overall...schemes vary drastically, escpecially in high school and that can contribute to big numbers...others may play in run heavy schemes but still be very effective receivers.

Again, this is in no way a slight to Sparks...the kid is one hell of a football player and deserves to be in the discussion

K.Corbin impressed me vs Sterling, he had a couple drops but man ran the routes and had DB's falling over themselves. VERY ATHLETIC!!!

This!!  Is Corbin the one who caught the TD pass's against Sterling? If so he is a beast. 

The ref to Big receiver from GCM idk who yall are talking about. I don't think they have any receivers!!!

I would put Jack Giblin up there. Before the injury he was a tuff tuff cover. Ask DT at WOS.

Ask DT? Dude, are you serious??? DT shut down every one of your receivers one on one. How many receiving yards did you have on him when he moved to corner in the second half? Research it. I'll wait.

Ask DT? Dude, are you serious??? DT shut down every one of your receivers one on one. How many receiving yards did you have on him when he moved to corner in the second half? Research it. I'll wait.

Noopy, what did you have for breakfast??? I have some game film i will gladly watch with you on this subject... DT was torched by Giblin for well over 100 yards... Just because hes a D1 kid doesnt mean hes always money.... Now to his credit he picked off the OT pass to win the game.... Why research it when the game film doesnt lie...... SO.... Your wait is over.... And I know hes a great player.....

Noopy, what did you have for breakfast??? I have some game film i will gladly watch with you on this subject... DT was torched by Giblin for well over 100 yards... Just because hes a D1 kid doesnt mean hes always money.... Now to his credit he picked off the OT pass to win the game.... Why research it when the game film doesnt lie...... SO.... Your wait is over.... And I know hes a great player.....

I would agree with vnupe.  Giblin had a great 1st half so in the 2nd half, it looked like WOS locked DT on to Giblin.  And from what I saw and looking at the stats, it didn't appear that anyone did anything against DT, or the entire WOS secondary for that matter.

But I also agree with the previous post that Giblin was on his way to being one of the top WR in SETX and I'm sure he will be next year.