CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

Cougar14 is secretly worried about dayton now. All you gotta do is read his past post and compare them to post now about anything regarding playoffs. September 29th cougar 14 states that dayton will struggle with kp and later said that dayton will be lucky to get out of first round, now in playoff thread he says that 22-5A has no chance of beating CEK crosby or dayton, just makes me think he is starting to realize that dayton is better than he thought.

22-5a seems a little weaker than I thought it would be which is why my prediction evolved. Right now it looks like PNG would be the only possible d2 team from over there favored over Dayton. You gave up 556 yards to KP and 247 on 6 catches to one receiver, I would say you struggled with them. Not that Crosby did any better though, after leading 21-0.

At the beginning of the season I thought Dayton was the second best team in the district, now I think they're the third. I pretty much feel the same I have since the summer about Dayton.

It's funny that cougar14 starts the thread off by saying there is no need for a statistical break down and about 6 hrs. Later he gives one. Lol.
But leaves out the most important one. Points scored and points allowed vs. Like opponents
Dayton points scored=172 or 34.4 ppg points allowed=64 or 12.8 ppg
Crosby points scored=158 or 31.6 ppg points allowed=67 or 13.4 ppg
my money is on dayton by 7.

This is why I said it would be an upset if Crosby beats Dayton. Not only does the scoreboard say we will lose, so will 90% of the people on this board.

#20 for KP had a heck of a game. Having said that probably 150 yds and 2 of his td's were because he ran straight up the field and nobody guarded him. He literally didn't have anybody within 10 yds of him when he caught the ball. It should be an easy fix but if not and Crosby receivers are allowed to release and run straight up the field unguarded they will have a field day to. Also Keener and Jalen had good games so I wouldn't just worry about mcbride although I will admit he would be the first player on my list to try and stop.

#20 for KP had a heck of a game. Having said that probably 150 yds and 2 of his td's were because he ran straight up the field and nobody guarded him. He literally didn't have anybody within 10 yds of him when he caught the ball. It should be an easy fix but if not and Crosby receivers are allowed to release and run straight up the field unguarded they will have a field day to. Also Keener and Jalen had good games so I wouldn't just worry about mcbride although I will admit he would be the first player on my list to try and stop.

Niether of those catches where unguarded both times he beat your cover 2 because ur safety sold out versus play action and then couldn't recover well enough. Both times he out ran 4 DBS to the end zone. I wish we could stop acting like things didn't happen and instead say Dayton stopped the run by selling out. And kp burnt you by throwing to the fastest kid on the field.

Niether of those catches where unguarded both times he beat your cover 2 because ur safety sold out versus play action and then couldn't recover well enough. Both times he out ran 4 DBS to the end zone. I wish we could stop acting like things didn't happen and instead say Dayton stopped the run by selling out. And kp burnt you by throwing to the fastest kid on the field.

you made my point exactly. He was the fastest kid on the field and you should never let a receiver get behind you when your in cover 2. I'm not talking about just a little behind you I'm talking 5-8 yds behind you. So yes both catches he was not guarded. 3rd td was just a great move and speed on his part.

Your right that kid is fast.. Dayton still won with that fastest runner on the field from KP. 

i actually like you picking against Dayton because every time you do they win. I'm feeling more confident now than ever do to your insight.

C'mon now that's funny. That insight was just takin potshots at Dayton cause the best case scenario played out for Crosby. Daytons win only makes it a sexier beat down win that Crosby WILL put on Dayton. I know you support your team but in reality they're just not athletic or deep enough to stay in the stadium with Crosby. Rivalry or not this game won't be close with Daytons athletes having to go both ways. It's pick your poison do you load the box and stop #2, #21, #24, #7 running the ball or do you play cover 2 and stop #17, #6, #16, or #10 receiving the ball. If the coaches so decide this could be like picking lotto numbers. Which six combinations do you want in the end zone? Write these numbers down cause in all seriousness that'll be the ones that cross pay dirt if not all of them. Then throw in a pick six or two and this game gets ugly. Now on Daytons side in all seriousness how many numbers or combos can you come up with that have a legit shot???? Bottom line in all due respect Crosby has too many playmakers just ask Dave Campbell😳😳😳

C'mon now that's funny. That insight was just takin potshots at Dayton cause the best case scenario played out for Crosby. Daytons win only makes it a sexier beat down win that Crosby WILL put on Dayton. I know you support your team but in reality they're just not athletic or deep enough to stay in the stadium with Crosby. Rivalry or not this game won't be close with Daytons athletes having to go both ways. It's pick your poison do you load the box and stop #2, #21, #24, #7 running the ball or do you play cover 2 and stop #17, #6, #16, or #10 receiving the ball. If the coaches so decide this could be like picking lotto numbers. Which six combinations do you want in the end zone? Write these numbers down cause in all seriousness that'll be the ones that cross pay dirt if not all of them. Then throw in a pick six or two and this game gets ugly. Now on Daytons side in all seriousness how many numbers or combos can you come up with that have a legit shot???? Bottom line in all due respect Crosby has too many playmakers just ask Dave Campbell

Waiting on those stats to come out.. You know you want to. 

C'mon now that's funny. That insight was just takin potshots at Dayton cause the best case scenario played out for Crosby. Daytons win only makes it a sexier beat down win that Crosby WILL put on Dayton. I know you support your team but in reality they're just not athletic or deep enough to stay in the stadium with Crosby. Rivalry or not this game won't be close with Daytons athletes having to go both ways. It's pick your poison do you load the box and stop #2, #21, #24, #7 running the ball or do you play cover 2 and stop #17, #6, #16, or #10 receiving the ball. If the coaches so decide this could be like picking lotto numbers. Which six combinations do you want in the end zone? Write these numbers down cause in all seriousness that'll be the ones that cross pay dirt if not all of them. Then throw in a pick six or two and this game gets ugly. Now on Daytons side in all seriousness how many numbers or combos can you come up with that have a legit shot???? Bottom line in all due respect Crosby has too many playmakers just ask Dave Campbell😳😳😳

3 of crosbys 6 wins by a td or less. Seems several teams dayton has beat have been able to stay in the stadium with the coogs.

3 of crosbys 6 wins by a td or less. Seems several teams dayton has beat have been able to stay in the stadium with the coogs.

You're missing my point I'm not taking sides I'm just stating facts of not what's on paper but the eye test that's way more important. Again, not taking sides. Go Broncos

The amount of teeth you gonna lose when Dayton punch y'all in the mouth...

That's an original comeback I might have underestimated your surplus of teeth. By your name workbootz shouldn't you be working or did y'all get rained out again and the packed icehouse dart game is full right now??😁😁😁