CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

Cougar14 wants to make fun of me for talking about stats aren't what matters so I have here some stats for y'all.

Dayton, crosby and kp all three have 2 common opponents take the box scores from those games and you get this.

Crosby had 468 ypg and allowed only 149.5 ypg.

Kp had 365 ypg and allowed 272 ypg.

Dayton had 324 ypg and allowed 180 ypg.

Going by this (cougar fans way of thinking) crosby should have easily beat kp and kp should have came on top against dayton.

End result crosby barely walks away with a 4 point win against kp and dayton wins by 7. But it's ok because kp had more yards then dayton so that mean crosby will easily beat them in the stats column, #scoreboard

That's why I said it would be an upset if Crosby wins. Dayton has an elite passing game with 13 tds and 9 picks so far. Crosby has struggled against the pass giving up 84 ypg though. Even though we gave up 124 passing yards to KP vs the 368 Dayton did or 197 to Ned vs the 312 Dayton did, I think you're right in your assessment that we struggle against the pass. The scoreboard is the only thing that counts though and it says Dayton should beat Crosby.

Maybe a little reverse psychology?   ;)  

Cougar14 wants to make fun of me for talking about stats aren't what matters so I have here some stats for y'all.
Dayton, crosby and kp all three have 2 common opponents take the box scores from those games and you get this.
Crosby had 468 ypg and allowed only 149.5 ypg.
Kp had 365 ypg and allowed 272 ypg.
Dayton had 324 ypg and allowed 180 ypg.
Going by this (cougar fans way of thinking) crosby should have easily beat kp and kp should have came on top against dayton.
End result crosby barely walks away with a 4 point win against kp and dayton wins by 7. But it's ok because kp had more yards then dayton so that mean crosby will easily beat them in the stats column, #scoreboard

That's what I've been saying. If Crosby even hangs with Dayton I'll bsirprised based off what the scoreboard has said so far. Plus Biz has new info that says we'll get blown out. I mean when you throw the history in there I don't see how we have a chance. I think evey poster so far has picked Crosby to lose. It'll be a miracle if we pull this one out, but hey, that's why you play the game.

The passive aggressive behavior is pretty unbecoming. I actually liked the statsy cougar14.

The stats don't mean anything, I don't even know why people waste their time recording them. It's not about the statistical breakdown and how you actually played during the game. As I've been reminded multiple times in this thread, the complete and total story of the game can be told by the scoreboard. I guess we'll have to see how that work out for Dayton Friday night.

That's what I've been saying. If Crosby even hangs with Dayton I'll bsirprised based off what the scoreboard has said so far. Plus Biz has new info that says we'll get blown out. I mean when you throw the history in there I don't see how we have a chance. I think evey poster so far has picked Crosby to lose. It'll be a miracle if we pull this one out, but hey, that's why you play the game.

Every poster has picked Crosby to lose?That just shows you know nothing bout pick-ems. SMH

Every poster has picked Crosby to lose?That just shows you know nothing bout pick-ems. SMH

Obviously you don't know much about them either as bad as you are, but yeah, I know nothing about pick-ems and don't pay attention to them. I knew you were close to dead last in them because another Crosby poster pm'd me and told me. Put a poll up and I bet it would be 85% picks in Dayton's favor. There's only been one or two posters outside of Crosby to pick them in this thread I believe.

The stats don't mean anything, I don't even know why people waste their time recording them. It's not about the statistical breakdown and how you actually played during the game. As I've been reminded multiple times in this thread, the complete and total story of the game can be told by the scoreboard. I guess we'll have to see how that work out for Dayton Friday night.

I never said that the scoreboard shows the entire story. I said that stats don't tell the entire story.

Obviously you don't know much about them either as bad as you are, but yeah, I know nothing about pick-ems and don't pay attention to them. I knew you were close to dead last in them because another Crosby poster pm'd me and told me. Put a poll up and I bet it would be 85% picks in Dayton's favor. There's only been one or two posters outside of Crosby to pick them in this thread I believe.

can somebody please remove bs they put under my post. Some **** changed stuff on my profile. What a ***** Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
language not allowed

Well at least I can see the obvious that the majority of posters have picked Crosby. . And you can not...Why make the statement if you havent even looked? And I am so so glad you and another Crosby poster want to take the time to PM each other about where I stand in the pick-ems. <3

Well at least I can see the obvious that the majority of posters have picked Crosby. . And you can not...Why make the statement if you havent even looked? And I am so so glad you and another Crosby poster want to take the time to PM each other about where I stand in the pick-ems. <3

kinda weird to PM each other about someone else's pick'ems. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

dayton will start 6 sophmores Friday and will not have a senior on the offensive line. Dayton also has a lb on JV that would be on varsity but had to sit out a year. Main reason Dayton's jv is so good is because there are to many young players on varsity and had to leave some talent on jv.

I be forgetting yall OL is younger.