CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

Here's some interesting tidbits in an article about the name Dayton and its origin from a very trustworthy website and I added my translation as well, Enjoy:

Below is a brief analysis of the name of your City.

•The name of Dayton means you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. UH-OH Here comes Crosby!!!

•There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. Several Dayton posters on SETX.com!!

•It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. HA y'alls deep thoughts are very shallow!!

•Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next. Friday night is a time of depression just ask the fans that witnessed CV, King, and now CROSBY!!!

•Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. Whining and excuses comes to mind!!

•You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects. DING DING DING we have a winner, boy i'm good!!!

•You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature. We'll have tissues at the visitors concession stand!!

•Physical weaknesses would show in your heart and mind. I would have to add the football field after Crosby beats Dayton and personal hygiene - We'll probably have to quarantine the visitors side for a few weeks!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!Go Cougars

HAHAHAHAHA....Probably could have condensed the list to add more pop.   Not bad grasshopper.

Footballer06, if you are so confident that Crosby is going to beat Dayton let's make a bet. If Crosby wins I'll never post on this board again and if Dayton wins you never post on here again. What do you say clown? We have a deal?

Sounds good to me and I'll even make a side bet. I'll bet you I have more two front teeth than you have in your whole mouth! Loser pays for the corn on the cob. Whatcha say??

Footballer06, if you are so confident that Crosby is going to beat Dayton let's make a bet. If Crosby wins I'll never post on this board again and if Dayton wins you never post on here again. What do you say clown? We have a deal?

Seriously? He will just make ANOTHER account like so many times before.

I just hope you support your coogs after they get beat down in the "jungle" and don't make 101 excuses why they lost. GO BRONCOS !!!!!

Tick Tock Tick Tock times runnin' out and unlike you I support my team thru thick and thin and don't bash the coaches or kids when times get tough. Luckily, unlike Dayton, times are good in the Jungle and it's nice to be able to root for a winning program (7-0 after tomorrow night) and then Crosby's got a Panther in there sights to shut them up as well.

[quote name="Footballer06" post="1560020" timestamp="1413470877"]

Tick Tock Tick Tock times runnin' out and unlike you I support my team thru thick and thin and don't bash the coaches or kids when times get tough. Luckily, unlike Dayton, times are good in the Jungle and it's nice to be able to root for a winning program (7-0 after tomorrow night) and then Crosby's got a Panther in there sights to shut them up as well.[/quote

It's ok to dream big. Crosby hasn't been lucky enough to be 6-0 in I don't know how long but that ends Friday night.

Wish there was a way to block all non-contending team(hint BH) posters off a winning teams thread unless you play said loser team(hint BH). That just makes sense cause then you cutdown on the whining(hint BH) and lack of competitiveness(hint BH) but you'll still have a lot of both anyway(hint Dayton). Tick tock Tick tock getting closer.

Wish there was a way to block all non-contending team(hint BH) posters off a winning teams thread unless you play said loser team(hint BH). That just makes sense cause then you cutdown on the whining(hint BH) and lack of competitiveness(hint BH) but you'll still have a lot of both anyway(hint Dayton). Tick tock Tick tock getting closer.

This has to be smoking babys evil twin

Wow- while reading a" Psychology today" mag I stumbled on a personality profile that fits one of Crosby's fans to a tee its called "Narcissistic Disorder"- enjoy  !!! Disordered people aren't just hurtful. They also spin our reality to make theirs less painful. They project their problems onto us, and blame us for what they do. After a while it becomes hard to distinguish what is real from what is being projected and what is being distorted. We begin to doubt our reality and question whether we're the crazy ones. What's more, disordered people hide their problems very effectively, concealing their disease from most people, causing us further confusion. - bingo---

The truth is, THEY'RE NOT RIGHT. But they feel better when they can get us to carry the burden of their illness and their behavior.diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.- check
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.- check
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). - only the Seahawks can relate to the Cougars -
4. Requires excessive admiration [regularly fishes for compliments, and is highly susceptible to flattery]. - check
5. Has a sense of entitlement.-  check
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.- check- ( will often use multiple avatar's to conceal their cowardness )
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her. - envious of Dayton football (scoreboard)
9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes - check

10. Will often cite nonsensical stats and takes delight in pointing out grammar errors while ignoring his own  just to support his/hers pathological narcissistic ego -  check

11.He(or she) will cause an argument just to protect himself from a perceived ego threat - check

12. Sometimes will deny their own gender when posters start to close in on his identity ( pathological liar ) check -

13. Makes vile remarks to opposing team fans ( CE King) and gets worried at the thought of them showing up on Crosby's side this Friday and now is in a frantic to find a Bladder bag so he can go the whole game and not leave his seat so not to accidently bump into a King fan at half-time.  ( THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE )

- if that doesn't work just lie in another post and tell them the Dayton game isn't important and I have to

work anyway -

14. Remember this is  just all in jest - almost forgot - tick-tock,tick-tock--

Wow- while reading a" Psychology today" mag I stumbled on a personality profile that fits one of Crosby's fans to a tee its called "Narcissistic Disorder"- enjoy  !!! Disordered people aren't just hurtful. They also spin our reality to make theirs less painful. They project their problems onto us, and blame us for what they do. After a while it becomes hard to distinguish what is real from what is being projected and what is being distorted. We begin to doubt our reality and question whether we're the crazy ones. What's more, disordered people hide their problems very effectively, concealing their disease from most people, causing us further confusion. - bingo---

The truth is, THEY'RE NOT RIGHT. But they feel better when they can get us to carry the burden of their illness and their behavior.diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.- check
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.- check
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). - only the Seahawks can relate to the Cougars -
4. Requires excessive admiration [regularly fishes for compliments, and is highly susceptible to flattery]. - check
5. Has a sense of entitlement.-  check
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.- check- ( will often use multiple avatar's to conceal their cowardness )
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her. - envious of Dayton football (scoreboard)
9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes - check

10. Will often cite nonsensical stats and takes delight in pointing out grammar errors while ignoring his own  just to support his/hers pathological narcissistic ego -  check

11.He(or she) will cause an argument just to protect himself from a perceived ego threat - check

12. Sometimes will deny their own gender when posters start to close in on his identity ( pathological liar ) check -

13. Makes vile remarks to opposing team fans ( CE King) and gets worried at the thought of them showing up on Crosby's side this Friday and now is in a frantic to find a Bladder bag so he can go the whole game and not leave his seat so not to accidently bump into a King fan at half-time.  ( THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE )

- if that doesn't work just lie in another post and tell them the Dayton game isn't important and I have to

work anyway -

14. Remember this is  just all in jest - almost forgot - tick-tock,tick-tock--

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/]shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif[/URL]