Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

speaking of smells,  I hear AVON has a new perfume out but its not doing very well.... its called

Cougar Pride

I read the reviews and it appears it has a very confident smell of anticipation followed by a very loud smell of fear that's followed by a potent smell of disappointment that takes a while to get rid of!!  

I really think a lot of several of the Buna players...and I would love to see Buna slam the door on Kirbyville...I mean after all the hype and drama what would be better!
NOW LETS GET REAL
Buna does not have what Kirbyville has in it's arsenal of offensive weapons...guys film don't lie it's brutally truthful. Yes Buna has a good Defense and they will have to create opportunities for their offense. Kirbyville Defense is just salty...guys they just swarm and hit you, very physical. Once again film don't lie! I have watched both sides and Buna has got to play to their best ability to best Kirbyville. Now if Kirbyville comes out cocky and sloppy and Buna plays their game than Buna walks away with a win. Kirbyville comes to play and no BS than Kirbyville stays undefeated! Best of luck and hope for a clean game...

I sat with some of the varsity players at the game tonight. They can best be described as calm and confident. They feel prepared and ready to play. All smiles. If people are looking for them to come in cocky and arrogant they would be wrong. Neese has their heads right.

this team is still young and don't know to be cocky yet..lol They are not near as cocky as their fans lol They have been waiting for this and will show up! They are fired up and ready for that ride south