Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

Mr jr. it seems to me its the Kirbyville posters on another thread that think the other teams in this district should just stay home.  The other teams can't even stay on the field with Kirbyville.  Heck Kirbyville is as good as a college team. I'm sure all the teams left on Kirbyville's schedule will show up for the games.

I personally think this will be the battle for #1! I can't pick this one, all I can say is the boys from Buna are very hungry! That being said kville is very good ball club! This one could go either way, the winner goes to the boys who want it more! Good luck to both teams, this will be a very good game!

Kirbyville 35
Buna 34

Comes down the a last-minute score! And let it be known, I am rooting for Buna. Lol
I'm debating whether I should watch Woodville/Anahuac or come to this game!

I was thinking the same thing about EC/Hardin game. Maybe they can move this game to Saturday like the rest of the SEC games and we can all watch it.

Been a Buna boy all my life and have watched a lot of Cougar football and this Buna team is one of the top two teams out of Buna I have ever seen no doubt. Big up front on both sides of the ball, speed all over the field, and just play technically sound football all the way around. I have heard a lot about Kirbyville and they sound very evenly matched and almost mirror each other in all aspects. Who ever wins this ball game is the district champs, with that said giving a slight advantage to Buna because it is at home. A close game cant even call a score figure not to be extremely high scoring cause both there defense like to bring the wood should be a dandy!!!!

Mr jr. it seems to me its the Kirbyville posters on another thread that think the other teams in this district should just stay home.  The other teams can't even stay on the field with Kirbyville.  Heck Kirbyville is as good as a college team. I'm sure all the teams left on Kirbyville's schedule will show up for the games.

leave it over there!  I agree it was a stupid statment.  Some of the responses to it have been equally as ignorant!