Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

As much as I would like to see Buna pull a rabbit from the hat and win this game...guys this is gonna be a very big mountain to climb. This will be the most physical game Buna has played. I'm not trying to cast darkness here, just trying to shed light on the task at hand. Kirbyville is as solid as they come this year on two fronts...(players and coaching) Kountze went to Kirbyville and hit them in the mouth...had Kirbyville on their heels and within a matter of a couple of drives made adjustments and the players responded and they proceeded to put an old fashion lashing on Kountze and we were unable to stop the roll. I wish Buna the best and I hope that Buna can do what the say they can do...one thing for sure, the clocks ticking!

I back Buna 100% and know this will be there biggest test all year no doubt, with that said  Buna will show up to play and play hard for 4 quarters no matter the outcome. It will be a battle and both teams are going to bring the wood and leave it all out on the field, which ever teams wins this game will win district. And for everyone putting Buna in the underdog role that's fine we are just going to show up Friday night and go to work and let the work speak for itself!!!! Kirbyville is a VERY good team and Buna will have to grind and work all night but I think Buna will come out in a close game these Cougars are hungry!!!!!! LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I back Buna 100% and know this will be there biggest test all year no doubt, with that said Buna will show up to play and play hard for 4 quarters no matter the outcome. It will be a battle and both teams are going to bring the wood and leave it all out on the field, which ever teams wins this game will win district. And for everyone putting Buna in the underdog role that's fine we are just going to show up Friday night and go to work and let the work speak for itself!!!! Kirbyville is a VERY good team and Buna will have to grind and work all night but I think Buna will come out in a close game these Cougars are hungry!!!!!! LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Man I'm behind ya...and I'm sure that's exactly what Buna will do...great kids in that program!

I wouldn't say I give Buna the advantage, but playing at home really takes another thing away from K-ville and gives it to Buna. I'm not about to make a prediction because I think both teams are very good this year, however, I think Buna will certainly give K-ville more than they want. This should be the game of the week!