Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

C'mon Man...Get off of it

How can u say this kid is the best Rb in district. he hasn't even played the 2 other best teams which is Buna and Ec

Ty Dennis will not Have a good game Friday...He's gonna be a little TOO UNDERSIZED for Them Coogs...with Elder and Lopez on the outside I don't see much of an impact from him...In order for Kirbyville to win, They must Pass the ball and hope for completions or hope buna has a bad game...Other than that Buna will win Considerably Comfortable...I'm thinking atleast by 14

Dude I have this really bad, sinking feeling that come Sat morning, you aren't gonna want to get out of bed. Lol.. You just don't know do you? You really don't know what's about to happen..

Ty Dennis will not Have a good game Friday...He's gonna be a little TOO UNDERSIZED for Them Coogs...with Elder and Lopez on the outside I don't see much of an impact from him...In order for Kirbyville to win, They must Pass the ball and hope for completions or hope buna has a bad game...Other than that Buna will win Considerably Comfortable...I'm thinking atleast by 14

He's definitely better than anyone Buna has. Coming from someone who's seen both teams for four quarters. And get off it? Lol how old are you? 14? You'll be telling your team to get off the field by the end of this one :)

King and Jackson didn't fare to well against that Cougar D

You're right. I've never taken anything away from that defense. They are an extremely good defense. But coming on here running your mouth about beating a team that is quite possibly better than you on both sides of the ball isn't too smart. Especially when you sound like a middle school kid saying it.

Not trying to hype up Lopez and not taking anything away from the Dennis , King, & Arnold. But we have played both HF & Woodville in both games Lopez had big break away runs 2 huge ones against Woodville and no one was within 5 yards of him when he crossed the goalline just speaking on body of work. Lopez is averaging 11.5 yards a carry don't worry you will see what I am talking about up close Friday night!!!

Not trying to hype up Lopez and not taking anything away from the Dennis , King, & Arnold. But we have played both HF & Woodville in both games Lopez had big break away runs 2 huge ones against Woodville and no one was within 5 yards of him when he crossed the goalline just speaking on body of work. Lopez is averaging 11.5 yards a carry don't worry you will see what I am talking about up close Friday night!!!

Actually I wont see it lol I'll be in Warren😁

I can't wait till FridayNight...you Kirbyville Wildcat Lovers and Bandwaggoners are goin to be Speechless and I can't wait to Rub it in your Face...Ima Create my Own poll and it's Goin to Read...(DID YOU SEE THAT???? HOW BOUT THEM COOGS)..so remember to comment your excuses on my poll Friday night..Come on Cougar Fans Help Me out...We are better than Deweyville and etc hahahaha 😄😄😄

As I have said in earlier post both team are very evenly matched and it will be a very good ball game, I am glad the old rivalry is coming back thru the 80's and 90's were slug fest a lot of our kids didn't get that rivalry. With that said both teams are going to be ready and know what is at stake, and them boys in BLUE going to be laying the wood as well you can bet on that!!!! Going to love watching two great local ball clubs slug it out!!!!

I can't wait till FridayNight...you Kirbyville Wildcat Lovers and Bandwaggoners are goin to be Speechless and I can't wait to Rub it in your Face...Ima Create my Own poll and it's Goin to Read...(DID YOU SEE THAT???? HOW BOUT THEM COOGS)..so remember to comment your excuses on my poll Friday night..Come on Cougar Fans Help Me out...We are better than Deweyville and etc hahahaha

My money says that you disappear Sat morning after it's all over and Buna is 6-1. But rest assured that no matter where you pop up again, you will be called out. So when y'all lose, man up and take what you got coming. You have run your mouth entirely too much to be let off the hook now..

Now Ty Dennis is a player I must talk about. He is only a sophomore, right?
This kid is already, from what I've seen, BY FAR the most talented running back in the district. I'm not sure how Kirbyville keeps bringing all this talent to the running back position with Fred Ford, Brodrick Jackson, Burman Ervine, and all of those. But, I have had the pleasure of watching all three of those from their sophomore years and on. Listen carefully when I say this....he is better than any one of those three were at his age. I know the stats don't back it up to this point. But from his technique, to his speed, to his aggressiveness as a runner, Ty Dennis is a better running back at this stage in his career than Fred Ford or either of those other two were.
I know I may take a beating for saying he's better than Ford was. But IMO it's the truth.

ty has 800 yards on 109 carries an 8 td average 7.3 yards a carry not bad for a soph

This kid is already, from what I've seen, BY FAR the most talented running back in the district. I'm not sure how Kirbyville keeps bringing all this talent to the running back position with Fred Ford, Brodrick Jackson, Burman Ervine, and all of those. But, I have had the pleasure of watching all three of those from their sophomore years and on. Listen carefully when I say this....he is better than any one of those three were at his age. I know the stats don't back it up to this point. But from his technique, to his speed, to his aggressiveness as a runner, Ty Dennis is a better running back at this stage in his career than Fred Ford or either of those other two were.
I know I may take a beating for saying he's better than Ford was. But IMO it's the truth.

ty has 800 yards on 109 carries an 8 td average 7.3 yards a carry not bad for a soph

Not bad at all. He's going to be good if he sticks to it. From a technique standpoint, he is well above a sophomore level. Very good ball protection, exceptional vision, and hits the hole hard every time. And on top of that, he's as fast as almost anyone he will face in the district. I cant wait to see him his senior year.

I'm not saying Buna doesn't have a chance... But Kirbyville is ranked as high as #2 in the state in some polls for a reason. You can't say these types of posts don't sound like something from Bedelmon...