Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

I personally feel the winner of this game will be the district champs.  I'm sure EC has something to say about that though.  Seriously can't wait for tomorrow night.  I've heard rumors that since other local teams have bye weeks, they will be at our game, so look for it to be PACKED!

Not trying to slight EC in any way but I agree. This could very well be the district championship that we win tomorrow night. <--- (You see what I did there? Lol..)

Not trying to slight EC in any way but I agree. This could very well be the district championship that we win tomorrow night. <--- (You see what I did there? Lol..)

Your saying that EC will probably win District. The key words are could very well or could very well not. LOL

(You see what I did there?) I'm assuming we (Buna) win tomorrow. Oh Lord we won't be able to shut him up. LOL

Your saying that EC will probably win District. The key words are could very well or could very well not. LOL

I think what he was trying to say, as politically correct as possible, is that he KNOWS Kville is gonna put dingbats on Buna and EC's heads!!  Just remember, if the knots swell up, you're OK; if the knots don't swell up, go directly to the ER!!

To be honest one play could have changed this game. You CAN NOT tackle the kicker! He didn't get brushed and flopped! He got hit. Buna fans hollered and booed and the coach ran out jumping up and down almost to mid field. Then the fans (Buna) wouldn't let it go and the "let them play ball" chants started. Then they got a hands to the face penalty and some ugly words were flying from the visitors side. If it's any indicator of how ADULTS (sigh) are going to back their team tomorrow then they might want to have plenty of Jasper County's finest on the sidelines. I could not believe it.