Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

This should be the best game of the year. I won't even try to argue who was the most weapons, biggest or fastest. Giving credit and calling all things equal I will still take the Cats just on coaching. Buna plays straight at you smash mouth football which i love to watch, But leaves little room for adjustments. I think straight at you offense will actually benifit the Kville D. The game prep and adjustments our coaches have made this year are great to see. In the past there has been too much "run it at them and it will work eventually" mentality. Waiting for big plays. I could be wrong but we will see Friday. Either way it will be a great game.

This should be the best game of the year. I won't even try to argue who was the most weapons, biggest or fastest. Giving credit and calling all things equal I will still take the Cats just on coaching. Buna plays straight at you smash mouth football which i love to watch, But leaves little room for adjustments. I think straight at you offense will actually benifit the Kville D. The game prep and adjustments our coaches have made this year are great to see. In the past there has been too much "run it at them and it will work eventually" mentality. Waiting for big plays. I could be wrong but we will see Friday. Either way it will be a great game.

good post. I. Agree

I stated before that the KATS will make it tough to just run it. ...can they pass...oh wait KOUNTZE tried that. Lol.
I haven't seen Buna, but I do know that the kats will have to bring IT and eliminate all the stupid mistakes. ..like taunting. There is no question about the Kville defense to me, it's whether or not Buna's defense can stop the Kville offense.

After seeing Kirbyville last night, I think they win this game.
BUT it will not be easy. Both teams play a "hard nosed" style of football. What will give Kirbyville the edge is that fast-tempo offense and the pressure they bring on defense. I'm not sure if Buna can handle all that. But it will be a great game!

On a personal level, because of friendships...well I hope Buna stomps a mud hole! But, being honest and true to the game...Kirbyville may be to much, I know Buna has had success, but I'm concerned about strength of schedule...Kirbyville is gonna be a big task and I wish the Bleeding Blue Cougars best of luck!

I notice you retracted your arrogance comment too....Im glad, I have kinda of become a Kountze fan and I felt a '''oh yeah! well Kountze......statement building but I counted to 10 and Im good now.

Yes that was out of line because not all of you guys are that way...we all got a few that get crazy on a regular basis...can't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch or rant your opinion...LOL sorry

Yes that was out of line because not all of you guys are that way...we all got a few that get crazy on a regular basis...can't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch or rant your opinion...LOL sorry

just messing with ya!  youll learn to take my comments lightly!   99% of what I say is sarcasm or adds no actual value at all.  LOL