pick your upset for this week

skipper

What i mean is the PAM team against Central was not a bad team. Heck they arent bad right now. No clue why whats going on is going on

Here's a hint, there not good and you think the last four were bad just wait til them Ranger boys come a knockin'. The glory days are back on baker road in Baytown and that big blue star is coming to PA like a freight train. Oh and just for icing on the cake they owe Harrison for an offensive pass interference call that was missed when Ford hit him deep for a 31-28 win over an undefeated Ranger team in '91 when they were Jefferson, But what do I know about football or Port Arthur I'm just a troll remember. I've done forgot more football then you rookies will ever know!!😃😝😝

Expected response from a childish idiot

Poor baby....maybe Coach Finney will get out his fiddle and play you that poor pitiful me song....He knew what he had coming up and he wanted out!  You are welcome to jump on a real team's bandwagon!  The HD ship is sinking or maybe it has already sunk?

Here's a hint, there not good and you think the last four were bad just wait til them Ranger boys come a knockin'. The glory days are back on baker road in Baytown and that big blue star is coming to PA like a freight train. Oh and just for icing on the cake they owe Harrison for an offensive pass interference call that was missed when Ford hit him deep for a 31-28 win over an undefeated Ranger team in '91 when they were Jefferson, But what do I know about football or Port Arthur I'm just a troll remember. I've done forgot more football then you rookies will ever know!!

its all making sense now, you are bitter lol. No wonder.

KP over Dayton. Dayton was held to 265 total yards and 13 points at home against Humble. KP has an equally good defense and plays better offense. Rhone is out for the season and I was told there's another kid that plays both ways who probably won't be able to contribute this week. KP beat GP 44-0 while Dayton won 38-0. Baughmann also tends to turn it over when pressured and KP will bring plenty of it. If KP plays clean they win this one on Dayton's homecoming.

Kingwood Park 28
Dayton 24

yeah the GP has me a little worried. The fact that Dayton was only able to score 7pts in 3 quarters of play was horrible. Having said that though it was 38-0 at half and the game was never in question. I'm also a little concerned that KP was able to rush for around 250 yds on Crosby and rack up around 400 yds offense. Sounds like they have a very physical offense although I haven't seen them play. Dayton has made some adjustments though on both sides of the ball so I'm still thinking Dayton takes this game. Should be a close game though.

Is there any logic to the OF HJ upset or what? And I don't mean "looking past" either. HJ has a game against HF and a bye week before they play WO-S. No one is looking ahead to West Orange. HJ will be 100% focused with their first district game, so why is everyone picking this upset?

Is there any logic to the OF HJ upset or what? And I don't mean "looking past" either. HJ has a game against HF and a bye week before they play WO-S. No one is looking ahead to West Orange. HJ will be 100% focused with their first district game, so why is everyone picking this upset?

is there any logic to anything? That is the real question. Some people believe there will be an upset. Okay that's fine don't get in your feelings because people want an upset to happen. It's gonna be okay

is there any logic to anything? That is the real question. Some people believe there will be an upset. Okay that's fine don't get in your feelings because people want an upset to happen. It's gonna be okay

Yes, actually, there's logic in everything! Nobody is "in their feelings," at least no one sitting in front of my computer. I simply asked why people were picking this upset and what their logical argument was to support it. For example, I think HJ's offense is too powerful for OF, and they won't be able to move the ball against the defense. I wasn't getting upset, I was just curious as to the reasoning behind your picks. What does OF do so well that everyone thinks they will pull out the upset?

Yes, actually, there's logic in everything! Nobody is "in their feelings," at least no one sitting in front of my computer. I simply asked why people were picking this upset and what their logical argument was to support it. For example, I think HJ's offense is too powerful for OF, and they won't be able to move the ball against the defense. I wasn't getting upset, I was just curious as to the reasoning behind your picks. What does OF do so well that everyone thinks they will pull out the upset?

some people think of is battle tested enough to pull it off. Is it logic?? No, but it dang sure sounds good

Ok then, HJ over OF