pick your upset for this week

skipper

Nederland 27(in a row)
Central 26

Sage Seay sits the whole game and comes it at WR with :10 left on 4th and goal from the 11 and catches a jump ball as time expires. The extra point is up.... And it's GOOD!!!

In all seriousness, this will be a very difficult task on the road against the best team in the district. It will take our absolute best to win this one in my opinion. Wouldn't my scenario be great?!

KP over Dayton. Dayton was held to 265 total yards and 13 points at home against Humble. KP has an equally good defense and plays better offense. Rhone is out for the season and I was told there's another kid that plays both ways who probably won't be able to contribute this week. KP beat GP 44-0 while Dayton won 38-0. Baughmann also tends to turn it over when pressured and KP will bring plenty of it. If KP plays clean they win this one on Dayton's homecoming.

Kingwood Park 28
Dayton 24

KP over Dayton. Dayton was held to 265 total yards and 13 points at home against Humble. KP has an equally good defense and plays better offense. Rhone is out for the season and I was told there's another kid that plays both ways who probably won't be able to contribute this week. KP beat GP 44-0 while Dayton won 38-0. Baughmann also tends to turn it over when pressured and KP will bring plenty of it. If KP plays clean they win this one on Dayton's homecoming.
Kingwood Park 28
Dayton 24

I knew you was coming with this. Lol