Here we go Ned vs Jags.

I'm done dogging the bulldogs...good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury free game...when it comes down to it these boys are out there giving it all they have for their team and our entertainment it's fun to talk trash but I know it means more to these boys than it does to us sitting back watching...these guys put in so much work for these big games and I have so much respect for them

And to be a little more realistic I'm still taking the jags by 10...good luck to both teams

And to be a little more realistic I'm still taking the jags by 10...good luck to both teams

. Don' t you have a game this week ? Stranger things have happened!

Will stand with my pick of a close victory over Central this week.  

However,as I see it as,  NED needs to play a low penalty,  passing attack (exposing Central secondary and keeping em honest on D),  and key defensive stands.  Must win TO battle as well.  If NED fails on any of these, Central may win.

However, I also see, NED with miracle win over highly favored PNG.  And PNG beating Central due to matchups.  If this is so, there could be a tie for DC this year.   

Will stand with my pick of a close victory over Central this week.
However,as I see it as, NED needs to play a low penalty, passing attack (exposing Central secondary and keeping em honest on D), and key defensive stands. Must win TO battle as well. If NED fails on any of these, Central may win.
However, I also see, NED with miracle win over highly favored PNG. And PNG beating Central due to matchups. If this is so, there could be a tie for DC this year.

There's a couple of problems with what you stated. Our secondary isn't one of our weaknesses. So, pass away. Lol

PN-G beats us due to matchups? Actually, PN-G losses most of the matchup battles vs. us.