Kountze @ Kirbyville

rykerx144

what makes you think the Lions D can hold Kirbyville to 34 points.... Just curious?

I'll say this much. Coach harper is a brilliant t football minded guy. He will have a game plan for this one for sure. I think we hold you guys to 34 mainly because harper will not let his defense have a repeat performance and I can bet on that

It might not be up to Harper! I might be up to Dennis and gang and out of Harpers control! Harper a brilliant minded football coach but Ill take Neece over Harper with the bye week to prepare anyday!!

and my dad plans on making the game. (at least he said he was gonna go watch his boy neece) is this one in kville or kountze?

I'm still sick to my stomach. What's bad is I get upset about kountze football and I have to sit on the opposing tears side because I'm not welcomed in the town of kountze! Haha. Anyways, if arnold plays I'm going with the lions by 1 35-34. If arnold doesnt. Them Kirbyville by 3 tds

You are always welcome...you know you can't fix home grown stupidity! Just be above it Bro!

We should dress out 30 this week...no excuses...K-ville wins, well they were supposed too...Kountz wins it will be a sign of the coming apocalypse.

Moving kids up just to dress out 30 does not help, but will hurt in the long run by them not getting their regular playing time on JV. If they can not contribute to the game, play with the 20 kids you have on the team. Good luck Kountze.

Moving kids up just to dress out 30 does not help, but will hurt in the long run by them not getting their regular playing time on JV. If they can not contribute to the game, play with the 20 kids you have on the team. Good luck Kountze.

we had 23 last night at the finish and 8 guys out...get 7 back...23 plus 7 equals 30

I would be more concerned about the toughness of my team than anything else if I had 8 out of 23 injured. Normally if injuries are severe enough to sideline someone for an entire game they don't heal in a week. I saw the hype all summer about the 7 on 7 and it does help the skill players but football is and always has been about blocking and tackling. Kirbyville should win this one at home but Kountze will score some.

Kirbyville=42

Kountze=26

I would be more concerned about the toughness of my team than anything else if I had 8 out of 23 injured. Normally if injuries are severe enough to sideline someone for an entire game they don't heal in a week. I saw the hype all summer about the 7 on 7 and it does help the skill players but football is and always has been about blocking and tackling. Kirbyville should win this one at home but Kountze will score some.

Kirbyville=42
Kountze=26

Conditioning during the season is what prevents minor injuries. There's no way to completely avoid them, but staying in shape helps out tremendously. Either Kountze is having a lot of bad luck or there's something lacking there.

Conditioning during the season is what prevents minor injuries. There's no way to completely avoid them, but staying in shape helps out tremendously. Either Kountze is having a lot of bad luck or there's something lacking there.

Sometimes injuries are worse when things are going bad.

I'm not saying that is what's happening...but I've seen a lot of kids get "hurt" when they start playing bad or start losing.

I'm sure I'll get all kinds of ridicule for this one.