Kountze @ Kirbyville

rykerx144

Sometimes injuries are worse when things are going bad.

I'm not saying that is what's happening...but I've seen a lot of kids get "hurt" when they start playing bad or start losing.

I'm sure I'll get all kinds of ridicule for this one.

Not from me. I understand what you're saying. We've all been in highschool at some point and know how it is. There are always those kids on every team who think they're a lot better than they are and will fake an injury to try to find an excuse for poor play. NOT IN ANY WAY SAYING KOUNTZE IS DOING THAT. Just stating a general fact lol that wasn't directed at Kountze.

I don't know where the back up QB plays when Arnold is healthy but with Arnolds quickness and Lognion's arm there is a real potential for some screens and swing passes out of the backfield. The Lions gotta fix their defense though, there are just too many chances for turnovers throwing it as much as they have to to keep up.

I don't know where the back up QB plays when Arnold is healthy but with Arnolds quickness and Lognion's arm there is a real potential for some screens and swing passes out of the backfield. The Lions gotta fix their defense though, there are just too many chances for turnovers throwing it as much as they have to to keep up.

swing pass would be great. Lol.