Kountze @ Kirbyville

rykerx144

Wow here's what I took from that video clip!

Question: why feel it neccessary to post a video clip of Kountze and CC on a Kountze and Kirbyville thread????

Answer: loves to be that guy that runs by and takes a free kick while somebody is down! If you wanted high light something do it under the Kountze / CC thread or maybe a new thread???

Question: why AAW finds it neccessary to take his jabs...or pile on???? I mean, come on, you have already it clear!

Answer: NOT REAL SURE! But thanks anyway.

Sort of like the continuous posting of Kountze injuries? Yes, we get it. But thanks anyways. :rolleyes:

First time to see those highlights, so I commented on them. My apologies for participating on a message board.

Sort of like the continuous posting of Kountze injuries? Yes, we get it. But thanks anyways. :rolleyes:

First time to see those highlights, so I commented on them. My apologies for participating on a message board.

Did not ask for apologies...you had not seen it so you commented, just thought you had seen film because you had already made comments...Im sorry for making you feel your input was not valued.

Ok Im back..Its been killing me not being near a computer.

I love the debate, the thing I love best about it is that its not even the kville fans making the arguments.

Them cats fans gonna let the talk happen friday night

Kountze really hasn't been talking about it either.. Just a bunch of people saying it's gonna be a blowout.. Which is all good😊

Ok Im back..Its been killing me not being near a computer. 

I love the debate,  the thing I love best about it is that its not even the kville fans making the arguments. 

Them cats fans gonna let the talk happen friday night

Definition of Catalysis: Causing a chemical reaction but no participation in the chemical reaction.

Take the word chemical out and some people could be called Catalysis. They say one word and everybody else gets in a word fight. LOL

Im just catching up on all this and I know Im not good at math esp football math but if you suite up 27 or 28 the first few weeks but then have 10 out for injury and then brag a few weeks ago that you "were suiting up 30 plus" this week " things should get better".   ????   whos left?

I was wondering when someone would do the math. ;) :D

I'm not much on who beat who by how much, then so and so should...yada yada...but since some have compared CC to K'Ville I'll say this.

Kountze put up 40 on CC, which some have stated CC's defense is average at best, yet are ranked higher than K'Ville. AND: Kountze put up 28 against HJ (who some claim will shut down WOS) All the while having 4-5 starters out...and should be back for the K'Ville game.....

So what gives? It at least seems to me that Kountze can score so the low scoring predictions seem a bit off.

On another note: Kountze has giving up ALOT of points albeit to the 2014 4A D2 State Champions HJ Hawks (their claim) and a measly little ole #5 in the state in 3A Corrigan Camden...

I'll take the over and leave the who wins out right to you guys....ALOT of scoring in this one.

and this is coming from someone who is critizing peoples predictions that actual have seen both play but basing his argurment off a AP poll ?????   but i do like the HJ sarcasim!