WOS Mustangs vs Richmond Foster Falcons

tennisbc

Fort Bend Marshall is overrated. NO coaching. Any decent coach that wathches film can beat them, same offensive plays 4 years running. Dont/Cant make adjustments either side of the ball.

* WOS has better coaching and should be able to put on a decent showing.

Marshall's stud Qb J W Ketchem xferred to Hou Lamar who went off on PAM last week

kicker there is no work in orange as of  now people are moveing to find jobs and the ones staying around  are going to lc-m  and play in the band  thats why lcm is adding on to there school BUT jobs will be  back soon at the plant add on

There may be more jobs soon but that doesn't mean folks moving here will buy in Orange or within WOCCISD district.  Lots of other things need changing, then maybe people would start moving back.

thanks gasilla hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(3-9) not alot to wright home about is it. RF puts there money on the williams kid 42 rushes 314 yards and the key to there passing game is taylor fair speed 263 yards 7 TD. now the hard part for other teams D is trying to get to there QB parker who is 69-44 for 657 yards and 13 TDs

I have never seen a guy complete more passes than he has thrown. Incredible we have to get this guy in the league now. Haha

Marshall is not very good. 5 turn overs and a blocked punt last night vs Foster. I think Foster is the beneficiary of a soft schedule, that really shouldn't be on paper. A&M Consolidated was supposed to be really good, but are 0-3.

Marshall isn't very good? They were 13-1 in 2012 with a bunch of sophomores. They were 8-3 last year but their first round L was against George Ranch, their other two losses were in district to FB Ridge Point and D1 state semi-finalist Stratford. A&M Con. is going to win their district uncontested and probably play for the region against Elkins, Ridge Point or Foster. Foster was the only team to beat Brenham last year before the title game and held them to 10 points. Early on, Foster looks to be the best 5A team in Region 3.

Marshall isn't very good? They were 13-1 in 2012 with a bunch of sophomores. They were 8-3 last year but their first round L was against George Ranch, their other two losses were in district to FB Ridge Point and D1 state semi-finalist Stratford. A&M Con. is going to win their district uncontested and probably play for the region against Elkins, Ridge Point or Foster. Foster was the only team to beat Brenham last year before the title game and held them to 10 points. Early on, Foster looks to be the best 5A team in Region 3.

Well, I guess I should say that Marshall didn't play very well with 5 TO's. They also lost their QB from last yr to another school, correct? And barely beating Madison doesn't look real good for them either, IMO. A&M Cons is 0-3. Not that they can't turn it around, but...

Marshalls recruiting well ran dry two seasons ago....and the last of them (Crookshank and Sheffield) are seniors.
They are running the same offensive sets four years straight. If they dont work in the first half coach comes out after half and trys them again.
Hell , i can call the plays from the stands. In their regional final playoff loss to Manor the Manor d-line was telling Marshall the plays they were calling and coach says keep running them....when Ketchum audibled out he was benched and that fight continued last year. Now that the talent pool is down the coaches are getting exposed. Kids are quitting and some going over to Ridgepoint.

Well, I guess I should say that Marshall didn't play very well with 5 TO's. They also lost their QB from last yr to another school, correct? And barely beating Madison doesn't look real good for them either, IMO. A&M Cons is 0-3. Not that they can't turn it around, but...

Foster forced the turnovers, they're a defensive team. Yes, Marshall lost their qb to Lamar but his replacement is a 6-3 junior stud with an offer from Michigan St. among others. Madison is also solid this year and will win their district in HISD. It's also the home to players like Vince Young, Courtney Lewis and Broderick Thomas to let you know what kind of talent they keep on a regular basis. A&M Cons. is about to run off about 10 straight if that's any indication of how they're going to turn it around.

Marshalls recruiting well ran dry two seasons ago....and the last of them (Crookshank and Sheffield) are seniors.
They are running the same offensive sets four years straight. If they dont work in the first half coach comes out after half and trys them again.
Hell , i can call the plays from the stands. In their regional final playoff loss to Manor the Manor d-line was telling Marshall the plays they were calling and coach says keep running them....when Ketchum audibled out he was benched and that fight continued last year. Now that the talent pool is down the coaches are getting exposed. Kids are quitting and some going over to Ridgepoint.

The well is dry? They're not producing the 5 or 6 D1 kids per class like a couple of years ago but they're still extremely talented. What you're saying is that even though Manor knew the plays that Marshall was still good enough to win their first 13 games of that season and were up in the 4th quarter on Manor. Crosby was knocked out by Manor that year so I just happen to know they were also pretty darn good that year. Marshall would rarely lose district games if they played in the SETX 5A coverage area. They will probably lose three regular season games this year but they'll all be to highly ranked teams which isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Foster forced the turnovers, they're a defensive team. Yes, Marshall lost their qb to Lamar but his replacement is a 6-3 junior stud with an offer from Michigan St. among others. Madison is also solid this year and will win their district in HISD. It's also the home to players like Vince Young, Courtney Lewis and Broderick Thomas to let you know what kind of talent they keep on a regular basis. A&M Cons. is about to run off about 10 straight if that's any indication of how they're going to turn it around.

I'm aware of who has come from Madison. They do not play there now and Madison is another mediocre team at 1-2 that Marshall barely beat. And I hope A&M does well the rest of the season, but right now they are still 0-3. Luckily, I will get to see, first hand, Friday whether the Foster hype is real or just that... hype. My gut tells me it's a little of both.

The well is dry? They're not producing the 5 or 6 D1 kids per class like a couple of years ago but they're still extremely talented. What you're saying is that even though Manor knew the plays that Marshall was still good enough to win their first 13 games of that season and were up in the 4th quarter on Manor. Crosby was knocked out by Manor that year so I just happen to know they were also pretty darn good that year. Marshall would rarely lose district games if they played in the SETX 5A coverage area. They will probably lose three regular season games this year but they'll all be to highly ranked teams which isn't anything to be ashamed of.

5or6? They way behind Crosby

That 2012 season was all Ketchum (Lamar transfer after 9th grade) , the 3 year starting senior o-line and those stud transfer d-linemen from Jack Yates (All American D. Hollins @UCLA and A. Lee @UTSA )

Theyll lose to Elkins,Ridge Point, and Texas City.

Coug,

That 6'3 stud is learning the Golden Rule.
Just as Ketchum was told but refused the move to receiver , Jeremy Smith is no longer the starting QB and has been moved to receiver in favor of Cam Roberts-Jackson after just 2 1/2 games.

Madison (1-2) "should" win district but may not...NO coaching. If he was any good wouldnt have been a 16 year assistant under Seals. Madison has recruited talent from Worthing and Westbury but still not good.
Short 5'10 sr qb = all running plays
Tall 6'6 athletic so from Worthing HS w/rifle arm = passing plays but coach wont play him due to the senior.
Ray Seals was at their last game vs Terry ....he needs to get back on the sideline.

Coug,
That 6'3 stud is learning the Golden Rule.
Just as Ketchum was told but refused the move to receiver , Jeremy Smith is no longer the starting QB and has been moved to receiver in favor of Cam Roberts-Jackson after just 2 1/2 games.
Madison (1-2) "should" win district but may not...NO coaching. If he was any good wouldnt have been a 16 year assistant under Seals. Madison has recruited talent from Worthing and Westbury but still not good.
Short 5'10 sr qb = all running plays
Tall 6'6 athletic so from Worthing HS w/rifle arm = passing plays but coach wont play him due to the senior.
Ray Seals was at their last game vs Terry ....he needs to get back on the sideline.

I agree with what you're saying, I just think you're downplaying Marshall and basically Foster for that matter. Marshall just got through playing Foster in non-district last week only to start district play this week with a three game run of Ridge Point, Texas city and last year's (6A/5A) playoff team in FB Bush. Other than the Georgetown and Lufkin districts there's not a harder run of 5A games in the state. Watch, Marshall might be playing for the region for the second time in three years. We'll see though.