Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

HJ supporters, I think we should not take bait and discuss anybody other than our next opponent. Center is a good football team. We have many games to play before WOS. HJ has plenty room to improve and I know we will.

Take the bait from who? Hj posters? Yall are the ones that keep bringing it up, not Wos. Heck, Barry even started a thread about it. I agree with you 100% though. Center seems to be a pretty good team and well see a little more of who the Hawks really are.

I just love how HJ people are the only ones that think their right. ..delusional people that have tasted a little. .. yes little. ...success. I've stated several times I believe HJ is pretty good this year. .. Might would even win the 4AD1 district... But all this rediculous mouthing and false confidence makes it very hard. .. to impossible to want to support them. ...I usually like supporting the little guy. .. the underdog. .. the team that had turned things around. ... But not this group..... I'd rather see the shoe fall so yall will shut the h3ll up. ...geeeez yall are obnoxious. ...I sure hope yall kids know better than act like their childish dads...

Craig, read your 1st post on this thread.... You set the tone... We just beat a team we were not supposed to and your 1st comment about HJ was negative.... Now your whining we are obnoxious??? You don't know football son.... Say what you want, you got on here looking to piss people off, and it didn't work..... Your actually giving me some cheap entertainment...... Keep talking, Im enjoying this...Sister...

Waiving rings? 1 in 1986 the year after ya'll got dropped to 4A..... Was there another? The year yall were 2A?

Yes. In '87. I know it is tough to remember the two since they were back to back :rolleyes: senility must be tough...

(Oh, and they lost in the state finals in '88 - like French halfway did against Permian.)

Yes. In '87. I know it is tough to remember the two since they were back to back :rolleyes: senility must be tough...

(Oh, and they lost in the state finals in '88 - like French halfway did against Permian.)

and again in 2000...   Miss the days with TJ, PNG, French playing Permian and Plano and not losing.  Except PNG in 1977 and TJ in 1980.

Take the bait from who? Hj posters? Yall are the ones that keep bringing it up, not Wos. Heck, Barry even started a thread about it. I agree with you 100% though. Center seems to be a pretty good team and well see a little more of who the Hawks really are.

I think our kids know who they are.  Thanks though my friend.