Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

Craig.... You sound like a very knowledgeable person...If the we beat them and they beat them don't mean anything, how are you so confident WOS can stay with HJ? I mean, you cant be that cynical... You come on here all confident, talking trash, making no sense.... Lets do this, go back to the High School orchestra page and talk about the flute you are so good at playing and leave the football to the men sister....

I know Craig s. He is very knowledgeable and a great guy. Why do you have to take personal shots at people when he took no shots at you? Idk I guess it makes you feel like a big man

Craig.... You sound like a very knowledgeable person...If the we beat them and they beat them don't mean anything, how are you so confident WOS can stay with HJ? I mean, you cant be that cynical... You come on here all confident, talking trash, making no sense.... Lets do this, go back to the High School orchestra page and talk about the flute you are so good at playing and leave the football to the men sister....

because I'm not drinking the coolaid.....

Yea that's weird.... Our stadium is small and crappy but LCM couldn't even fill the visitors side up.... Our whole community showed up tonight...

and you wonder people give yall crap. .. you ever hear of the saying. ... act like you've been there before. .. Well I realize you haven't. .. But you should at least try. .. Same reason everyone laughed at the LTRAIN... yes they did win district that one year. .. But God they were obnoxious. .. And now look where there at. ...

for the record. .. I'm not from either place. .. And yes. .. the stands were full on the LCM side.

I haven't seen the Hawks this year but you will not have me believing you will beat WOS until you actually do it. That defense is just too solid. It will take great and I do mean great night by the Hawks offense to do enough to beat them. Maybe you can limit the WOS offense and have a chance in a low scoring game but that is not going to be easy either.

and you wonder people give yall crap. .. you ever hear of the saying. ... act like you've been there before. .. Well I realize you haven't. .. But you should at least try. .. Same reason everyone laughed at the LTRAIN... yes they did win district that one year. .. But God they were obnoxious. .. And now look where there at. ...

for the record. .. I'm not from either place. .. And yes. .. the stands were full on the LCM side.

thank you. Lumberton and vidor had good couple of years and after these kids graduate they will be back to normal