LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

I thnk LC-M has a chance. The problem is that HJ runs an offense that you almost need to have experience against it to stop it. Don't believe LC-M has played anyone running this offense have they? IF not, they are not going to be able to stop it as good as HJ runs it. The LC-M passing attack will have to be clicking for them to win. HJ 28-26. Here's hoping I am wrong.

I thnk LC-M has a chance. The problem is that HJ runs an offense that you almost need to have experience against it to stop it. Don't believe LC-M has played anyone running this offense have they? IF not, they are not going to be able to stop it as good as HJ runs it. The LC-M passing attack will have to be clicking for them to win. HJ 28-26. Here's hoping I am wrong.

We scrimmaged Hf and orangefield. BarbersHill had a nice running attack. Barbers hill had to start throwing the ball the second half to score. LCM stopped the run but had some problems with there options plays.

Deputy 20....... Let me tell you something, you can key on whoever you want. HJ's offense is designed to exploit the defensive weakness.... Kountze weakness just happened to be the quick hitter , up the gut.... It is designed to wear down the defense and pile up the 4th quarter points... It worked against Kountze, it worked against Kelly, it worked against Jasper, and it will work against LCM... Shore up the middle, we will beat you off tackle, shore up off tackle and we will beat you outside, put 10 in the box like Jasper did, and we will throw the ball and beat you there... Are we beatable??? Yes we are, but you better be more athletic, faster, and have a great plan because we have a plan, athleticism, and contrary to what you said on the other thread, SPEED..... If you guys did not have number 1, you would not have been able to stay in our stadium.... Don't talk about a 1 person team, when number 1 on your team scored all your td's and made 99% of your big plays.... The one he didn't score was one of the best high school passes I've ever seen,  thrown by who?????? #1..... HJ 42, LCM 18.... We block field goals...

I think it will be a great game... These are the type of games we should have been playing all along... Jasper, LCM, Kountze, Tatum, Center... All are quality teams and teams that will help us get better.. I talk a lot of trash on here, but I am not dumb to the fact we are beatable... Just will have to be a quality team that can overcome our offense and big strong defense... What team are you talking about AAW?

I think it will be a great game... These are the type of games we should have been playing all along... Jasper, LCM, Kountze, Tatum, Center... All are quality teams and teams that will help us get better.. I talk a lot of trash on here, but I am not dumb to the fact we are beatable... Just will have to be a quality team that can overcome our offense and big strong defense... What team are you talking about AAW?

Livingston. But in regards to the "do the math" comment, what team is irrelevant. A team can be averaging great numbers coming into a game but doesn't mean that average will happen against the next opponent. Could be higher or significantly lower. All about match ups.

Your correct.... That is why I believe we have a really good chance to beat WOS this year. Doesn't matter they beat Jasper by more that we did, how much better will they be at stopping our offense? How much better will we be at stopping WOS than Jasper was... Different sets, different defense may do better against one team than it did against the other... We'll see...

Glad to HJ playing some opponents that will make them better. I think HJ is going to have to pass some to beat the Bears and the Bears are probably going to need a ground game. Interesting contrast of styles. Jasper win was impressive for HJ, I would think that LCM will put up at least the points that Kountze did, question will be can the Hawks put up that many. I think the Bears are better than Kountze or Jasper (at least at this stage).

Should be a barnburner.