LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

I became a fan of HJ when my kids started playing there, Jr high ball first then moved on to Varsity as one of my sons moved up. I played for those Mighty Vidor Pirates still a fan of them and try and catch a game or 2 each year. 

As far as being a "Hard Core" fan I guess you could say I am not. Sure you are welcome to call me a Band Wagon Fan, but my band wagon has nothing to do with wins or losses it has to do with one of the MoFo (one of my 4 sons) being on the field. When this happens I will be at every game rain, shine, hail, snow, or tornado's supporting them 100%. 

Now with that said once they have moved on and are no longer playing I will be back to being sufficed with catching a game or 2 a year or otherwise reading about it in the Saturday paper. BY NO MEANS do I EVER want to be that guy that gets on here and screams, hollers, fights, and degrades other teams, or just basically mingle in business that I don't even have a dog in the hunt with anymore.

SADLY for most of you I have a kindergartner so I will probably be around for a long time.

Yeah same here I have  3 month old son. I'll be around here for awhile to. What year did you graduate from Vidor? I might have played against you....

Guest Farmer Fran

I became a fan of HJ when my kids started playing there, Jr high ball first then moved on to Varsity as one of my sons moved up. I played for those Mighty Vidor Pirates still a fan of them and try and catch a game or 2 each year.

As far as being a "Hard Core" fan I guess you could say I am not. Sure you are welcome to call me a Band Wagon Fan, but my band wagon has nothing to do with wins or losses it has to do with one of the MoFo (one of my 4 sons) being on the field. When this happens I will be at every game rain, shine, hail, snow, or tornado's supporting them 100%.

Now with that said once they have moved on and are no longer playing I will be back to being sufficed with catching a game or 2 a year or otherwise reading about it in the Saturday paper. BY NO MEANS do I EVER want to be that guy that gets on here and screams, hollers, fights, and degrades other teams, or just basically mingle in business that I don't even have a dog in the hunt with anymore.

SADLY for most of you I have a kindergartner so I will probably be around for a long time.

You forgot to start with WOS and Silsbee are great...j/k ..lol

I don't remember an old player from HJ..... I didn't follow until my sons freshmen year because I wasn't going to waste a Friday night watching a bunch of undisciplined, unmotivated, and lazy kids get the crap beat out of'em every week.... Not the kids fault.. Here is my argument..... If we had an older kid play, it must have not made a difference.... We were being bad mouthed on here so bad, most of you guys called for a slaughter last year and barely won because of a very athletic play made by an adult.... It was permitted by the UIL, but it was also the difference between and HJ win and an HJ loss... Did our "older" kid become the dfference in the win/loss column? Also, if you read through this thread, you always give us your opinion on whatever it is we are talking about, off topic, and then tell us to stay on topic or you will lock the thread..... How bout them Bears!!!!!! Sic'em!!!!!!

The player was significant enough to be named 3A Player of the Year.

You are correct, due to my own actions, the thread needs to be locked.