LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

Got to think a sloppy field (and it sounds like it may be) probably favors HJ. Still going with the Bears in a close one, can they pass on a wet field? Maybe HJ will accidently leave the sprinklers on full blast for a week before the WOS game. Hard to take HJ to the woodshed with their offense. They run the clock too much. i think the Cowboys should start running their offense. Strangely, I haven't heard any Hj fans say they will win state? If they truly think they can beat WOS, they should believe in a state championship trip.

Guest Farmer Fran

Got to think a sloppy field (and it sounds like it may be) probably favors HJ. Still going with the Bears in a close one, can they pass on a wet field? Maybe HJ will accidently leave the sprinklers on full blast for a week before the WOS game. Hard to take HJ to the woodshed with their offense. They run the clock too much. i think the Cowboys should start running their offense. Strangely, I haven't heard any Hj fans say they will win state? If they truly think they can beat WOS, they should believe in a state championship trip.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/arto-del-funko/media/icon_smile_popcorn.gif.html]icon_smile_popcorn.gif[/URL]

I am not a WOS hater.... I love'em!!!! My oldest son actually wanted me to move there after our freshman year because he didn't want to take a beatin every Friday night.... I think the WOS football atmosphere is a great one.... I like the coaches and players... I think the fans need a shot of reality sometimes.... After years of ridicule, me and my HJ cronies can finally get on here and talk a little smack.... And you guys cant take it.... We told you we had athletes..... We told you it was not the kids fault they were losers..... But no, you said we suck and are talentless.... We will prove all of you wrong just like we did last year.... Only this year, we are setting our sights on a larger prize..... WOS is in the way, so we chop'em down..... Starting with LCM, new week, new plan, hoping for the same outcome... LCM has some D-1 commits.... They will not be an easy task, we know that... I'm trying to stay on topic AAW, but these WOS band wagoner's wont let me... 

HJ Fans. Don't let three wins against average teams distort your mind into thinking that HJ can beat WOS. You might have one in a hundred chances to do so, but HJ allows too many points! WOS will slam the door shut on the run game. Let's see what happens Friday night!

WOS was not mentioned by an HJ fan until chukslegacy HAD TO get his WOS team in the conversation. So don't put it on the HJ fans. It is like a social faux pas if WOS or Silsbee is not mentioned in every football discussion. So from now on if you post a new topic start it out with "WOS and Silsbee are Great".....