LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

When HJ gets to the level where they can play toe to toe with the Nederlands and the PNG's of the world then HJ would have a more realistic chance. IMO they are not there yet. Now WOS could implode with turnovers and penalties against HJ and they might have a chance. However, both teams at their best, WOS wins right now. HJ has done a great job the last two seasons, and they are head and shoulders above everyone else in the district except WOS.

Lol.... WOS slamming the door shut???? We are way too big up front for WOS this year.... Same as Kountze, we will score on WOS, the trick will be us keeping WOS from scoring.... The way to do that is by keeping the high powered WOS offense off the field by using long methodical drives and clock management.... It can be done... It will all come down to execution... As far as LCM, I do not know a lot about them, but Im sure they are big up front as we are... Will be a great game, I'm hoping we can stay with them...

It's sounds like you read that out of some play book you found on the internet! Your size don't mean squat. Speed Speed and more Speed is the key. Your OL will probably out weigh WOS DL but this ain't the Biggest Loser my friend. WOS will be in the backfield before your big lineman make their first move. I like that fact that you are trying to be optimistic but HJ needs to take care of the business at hand before you try and bite off a piece of the Mustangs.

Well, when I talk big and strong, Im also talking quickness.... I watched LCM and their big guys look slow to me.... Ours are just the opposite... Mobile, agile, and hostile... We love haters.... I didn't kill any reply, just trying to be politically correct... Looked to like a lot of difference between our big guys and LCM's big guys.... Ours are mobile and co-ordinated.... Hey, LCM might beat us 50-0, but WOS will not.... You can believe that!!!!

Guest Farmer Fran

Well, when I talk big and strong, Im also talking quickness.... I watched LCM and their big guys look slow to me.... Ours are just the opposite... Mobile, agile, and hostile... We love haters.... I didn't kill any reply, just trying to be politically correct... Looked to like a lot of difference between our big guys and LCM's big guys.... Ours are mobile and co-ordinated.... Hey, LCM might beat us 50-0, but WOS will not.... You can believe that!!!!

If the Bears beat HJ by 50, then the Hawks are in real trouble when they play WOS

All these HJ fans talk about how kounze put their points up with one kid (Arnold) we'll lets just get something clear WOS has more than one guy in fact they have multiple weapons say kounze was a level up with y'all and had just as many players I believe you fellers would have been in a little bit of trouble. Not bashing HJ they are going the right direction and doing good things but let's be honest who have y'all really played? Kelly? Who orangefield put 50 points on them easy yes orangefield when y'all are at the big dogs level and play like NED or PNG and get a win then y'all could maybe just maybe think about even keeping up with the STANGS y'all crack me up