LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

Southeastpigskin..... I will guarantee you this, WOS don't have 1 kid like the #1 on Kountze's team....He is a world class athlete... Too bad he's 5'2".... 2 post.... For real????? What is your regular login name???????

Not knocking the Arnold kid from Kountze, but Dionte Thompson of WO-S (who is committed to Alabama) is just as "world class" :rolleyes:  as Arnold.

I give up on trying to keep this a LC-M/HJ thread. :(

Southeastpigskin..... I will guarantee you this, WOS don't have 1 kid like the #1 on Kountze's team....He is a world class athlete... Too bad he's 5'2".... 2 post.... For real????? What is your regular login name???????

after all this time and u still talk crazy about wos u know we have athletes that match up with anybody around here,so saying that makes u look silly cuz everybody else here knows too c'mon man

It's sad that the fact y'all admit one kid just one kid hung with y'all and I can assure you kounze don't have a ad like the chain gang and they don't have a will Johnson a Deionte Thompson a Octavia crossing a Steven tims a trey spencer I could go on I just think it's funny y'all admit one guy on a team hung with y'all when it's not a one man game like I said when y'all actually play someone then y'all can talk about hanging with west orange I sure hope your mouth can back it up unlike last year when y'all said HJ would BEAT west orange and they smash mouth y'all west orange is better this year than last year and I do believe they are going to smash mouth y'all this year so good luck hawks keep doing what your doing

WOS your the one's that are posting on a HJ-LCM thread..seems to me you would be posting on your own thread and quit being so worried what HJ is saying or doing..but that's JMO

Oh you mean like this?

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/107760-west-orange-stark-vs-silsbee/page-3

Do you notice something unusual in that thread?  Not a mention of any team (except for those that want to start our JV) aside from our opponents this week.  Not worried about HJ at this point....we'll cross that bridge the week of Halloween.

Not knocking the Arnold kid from Kountze, but Dionte Thompson of WO-S (who is committed to Alabama) is just as "world class" :rolleyes: as Arnold.

I give up on trying to keep this a LC-M/HJ thread. :(

Lol! Sometimes it's just futile...

To comment on the intended subject matter of this thread, I think this might be the game of the week. I have no idea who will come out on top in this one. I do think it will tell us a lot about both teams.

LCM 35
HJ. 17

LCM has played WOS, Barbers Hill and Goose Creek Memorial. 2 of those schools are 5A and WOS always a power house. We trailed BH by 2 with about 9 min left in game and lost by 14 and beat Goose Creek Mem last week by 6 and the score should have been worst than that, but turn overs hurt on a wet field. My point is the competition that the Bears have played so far out weighs the Jasper, Kountze and Beaumont Kelly that HJ played. That why LCM will roll in this game
My prediction for WOS and HJ game is mustangs by 14

Smart man AAW, as much as I would like to see a woodshed whooping by LCM, it probably will not happen if they play in Sour Lake. But I like LCM chances! Bears win in a close one! Does this classify me as a Hater since I didn't choose the Hawks to win? MTC you might ought to stick with the pee-rats, looks like they need some support! Just curious. If Vidor played HJ how would that game end up?

Smart man AAW, as much as I would like to see a woodshed whooping by LCM, it probably will not happen if they play in Sour Lake. But I like LCM chances! Bears win in a close one! Does this classify me as a Hater since I didn't choose the Hawks to win? MTC you might ought to stick with the pee-rats, looks like they need some support! Just curious. If Vidor played HJ how would that game end up?

I'll be honest if Vidor played HJ it would probably be a close victory in hj's favor.