West Orange-Stark 34 Jasper 7/Final

WOSgrad

I listened to it and it's nothing new that they don't do every week

You listen to the Jasper broadcast every week? So, does the Foster guy always talk down to other teams in personal terms? Was he saying he would rather be from Jasper than Vidor after beating them last week? Was he saying that HJ rubbed Jasper's nose in the dirt after that loss? 

Please... :rolleyes:

You listen to the Jasper broadcast every week? So, does the Foster guy always talk down to other teams in personal terms? Was he saying he would rather be from Jasper than Vidor after beating them last week? Was he saying that HJ rubbed Jasper's nose in the dirt after that loss? 

Please... :rolleyes:

Actually it's true. That color guy is like that in every game that I have ever listened to. He is simply one of the worst color guys I have ever listened to. Biggest cry baby, whiner ever. Not surprised at all that he acted in the manner that you guys say he did.

Nothing new outta the stangs tonite. Average offense, great defense, easy win. Like working a 9 to 5. This week during practice we work on simply catching the ball. Other than that they were solid

Sounds like a plan. Good game this week. All the Jasper announcers gave me last night was the dang score. These guys I dont believe had a program. Dont know who tackled, who intercepted, nothing. Had to get some stuff from the PA announcer in the background. Well at least they got their butts thumped.

Actually it's true. That color guy is like that in every game that I have ever listened to. He is simply one of the worst color guys I have ever listened to. Biggest cry baby, whiner ever. Not surprised at all that he acted in the manner that you guys say he did.

What an embarrassment. 

Griff. This was the second week I have listen to KJAS while being at the lake. The one announcer is fair on his comments but the other guy is a sore loser who not only complains about the other teams but I have heard him say things about his on jasper players that probably shouldn't be said on air for everyone to hear, I really kinda thinks it comical. I actually heard that the sour puss was a 3rd string WATERBOY. Lol