#12 UCLA vs Texas.

king

UCLA has certainly played below the insane preseason expectations of them.  They have squeaked by a couple of teams that they should have beaten by 30.  Those close games are probably good for them down the road.   UCLA should put up some points and I don't see anyway Texas can match them.  Hard to pick a score, but UCLA should win by at least 10.

UCLA has certainly played below the insane preseason expectations of them.  They have squeaked by a couple of teams that they should have beaten by 30.  Those close games are probably good for them down the road.   UCLA should put up some points and I don't see anyway Texas can match them.  Hard to pick a score, but UCLA should win by at least 10.

I agree Eazy, and I too, thought the preseason hype of UCLA was overrated. Then again, I think all the hype about the PAC-12 is overrated except for maybe Oregon. At least the Big-10 garbage spewing has halted!

I'll take UCLA by a couple of scores too.

"But the more he thought about it, the more he kept coming back to one central theme: He finally felt at home with his entire family, and it certainly helped that UCLA's administration stepped up to the plate and made a significant financial commitment to both Mora and his staff."

Can't blame anyone who thinks like that.

@kbohls: Texas will make $4.5 million off its UCLA game at Jerry World.

I would think they would may way more at home games.

100,000 fans X $50 minimum ticket price = $5 mil + concessions and everything else.

I'm not a big fan of the neutral site games. Maybe the 10 yr deal A&M is stuck with against Arkansas has something to do with that.

100,000 fans X $50 minimum ticket price = $5 mil + concessions and everything else.

I'm not a big fan of the neutral site games. Maybe the 10 yr deal A&M is stuck with against Arkansas has something to do with that.

Mine were a hundo apiece per game this year. I think all the season tickets, regardless of location, are the same. I believe you can get cheaper tickets buying them individually if they are available. This year, they are.

You got to consider football expenses. Last year they averaged around $2 mil per game. I assume expenses are less not being on campus. I imagine they are happy with the pay day, even though they don't have a conference network.