#12 UCLA vs Texas.

king

UCLA hasn't looked great so far. Texas defense played pretty well for a half against BYU until they fell apart in the 3rd quarter. Shawn Watson's offense is horrible though. Bet the farm on UCLA -7.

Just imagine how much better Terry Bridgewater would have been, if he had a real coach.

JFF may not have won his Heisman and Winston would have been the first freshman to win.

Oh well, we cannot change history, no matter the age, and PM19 opinions of The University of Texas coaching staff matters to no one of importance.

Coach Chuckie will still com to Bmt. #SPCFBG

The Aggies'  favorite was the Chicken Farm Ranch.

They made a movie about it, right?

Off topic on your own thread.
Love the Aggie hate.
Whatshername and txwhooooops - I've got an extra ticket for tomorrow night. Ags vs Hooties. Sorry, can only bring one.
And you'll have to find your own room. I don't roll like those "boys" in weird austin.

Off topic on your own thread.
Love the Aggie hate.
Whatshername and txwhooooops - I've got an extra ticket for tomorrow night. Ags vs Hooties. Sorry, can only bring one.
And you'll have to find your own room. I don't roll like those "boys" in weird austin.

College Station - where the men are men and the sheep are scared? Yeah, no thanks. I don't roll like you gomers in "lovely" aggyland..

Can't believe the line is only single digits
STTDB

This has blowout written all over it unless UCLA just doesn't show up.  The line at 7.5 is too low.   Maybe the oddsmakers are giving home field too much credit.  Especially since Texas has lost 12 times at home in the last 4 years.  No home field advantage there.  Heck, even Iowa St has gone to Austin and won.

I was listening to Espn radio yesterday, and what I thought was a good question came up. Does Charlie get a free pass if this team starts 1-4 or worse? Or does his seat become warmer after 5 games? Now Im not one to go and want a guy fired even just after 1 year. But does it get uncomfortable for him and do people start doubting the hire?

I guess my question to you guys is, will you give him a pass for let's say 4-5 wins this year?

I was listening to Espn radio yesterday, and what I thought was a good question came up. Does Charlie get a free pass if this team starts 1-4 or worse? Or does his seat become warmer after 5 games? Now Im not one to go and want a guy fired even just after 1 year. But does it get uncomfortable for him and do people start doubting the hire?

I guess my question to you guys is, will you give him a pass for let's say 4-5 wins this year?

Mack won 8 games with a country club atmosphere and no talent. You would think Chucky would at least be expected to match that.

My opinion is there is no way they fire 3 star Char after 1 year. Maybe if he struggles for 2 straight years things start to heat up. Big money horns don't want to look like they didn't know what they were doing the first go round.
PLUS. Look at the dollars at risk between salary and buyouts.

Shows how little you know. If you think ANY of the big money horns were behind this hire...

And to follow it up, you talk about dollars at risk? We have more money than US Steel son.

(Translation: dumb.)