Dayton 41 Nederland 22/Final

WOSgrad

Congrats Broncos. Y'all bounced back and deserved the win. Huge speed edge!

To my Dogs: Better step it up a notch. We miss Seay at WR and Safety in my opinion. Too many penalties, too many drops, lots of missed tackles, and not much discipline. I think there might be some changes coming on both sides of the ball...

I am not ready to hit the panic button yet, but Nederland would no longer be included in my playoff prediction this year.. Neumann and his staff will get the best out of their players, but time will tell us if that's enough or not... seems like Big Ned is lacking talent and football iq this year so far..

Proud of Dayton coming back for the win Nederland is a very competitive team and will be fine as usual. That QB is an athlete.

Both sides need to clean up the penalties.

Good luck to Ned. the rest of the season.

Broncos keep up the great work and you will continue to improve.

Very proud of Dayton's efforts tonight.

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here we go: I thought Dayton started off way too slow tonight, shoulda started off passing down field to begin the game, starting off slow can cost you a big district game or playoff game. Alot of dropped passes by them too, but when they got going it was amazing, lots of speed and huge lineman. 20 was a matchup problem all night long, that kid is a beast. 15 is fast! 7 needs more open field vision he could have scored 2 tds tonight if he saw his cutback lanes. 9 surprised the heck outta me, that lil sophomore can GO! He has speed and toughness combined. The Dayton defense played good tonight overall I thought. Lastly: Dayton fans support yall team and come out to the stadium, mini crowd tonight, maybe cause of the early rain but I dont know.

Now for Nederland: Seay IS Nederland. Period. If that kid doesn't play ball at somebody's college im starting an investigation, he single handedly kept Nederland in this ballgame but he needs more help. 6 came to play as well, thst lil man is quick with great hands. On defense 7 played great! 1 has to have a cooler head, cost his team 30 yards in the 4th qtr which resulted in Dayton putting the nail in the coffin in this one. Nederland you have to put Seay at WR if you guys wanna make the playoffs and use him in the secondary, he is your best playmaker. And lastly this team I saw tonight was small, one of the smallest Nederland teams ive ever seen, also kinda slow, run defense wasnt great, I think Vidor may give you guys trouble.

Now for the Nederland fans: yes you packed your own stadium. Yes you were loud. But um why did yall start trickling out after yall cut the lead to 28-16 Dayton up 3rd qtr? Game wasn't nearly over at that point, I have never seen a Nederland crowd leave early at home before the 4th qtr, weird stuff.

Great seeing all the folks I met tonight! :)

Oh, you Nederland and Png folk come out on Tuesdays at Hamburger depot for our weekly show at 6pm.

Good luck to both teams rest of the season.

P.S.: my streak continues! Teams I pick to win and go see play while in my Arkansas Razorbacks gear are undefeated!

I am not ready to hit the panic button yet, but Nederland would no longer be included in my playoff prediction this year.. Neumann and his staff will get the best out of their players, but time will tell us if that's enough or not... seems like Big Ned is lacking talent and football iq this year so far..

Seay cant be your whole team with one overall weapon (number 6)

Man, almost 850 yds total in the game. and 32 penalties. Ned got the worst of it at 20-179 yds in penalties.

20 penalties that is unreal. Dayton has had 26 the last 2 weeks and that is unacceptable. When is the last time Ned has had that many penalties in a game. Also I can't pull it up but what were the offensive stats for each team.