Dayton 41 Nederland 22/Final

WOSgrad

these stats not accurate.

They are not correct #20 Keener Dayt had 120+ all by himself,mismatch all night.Baughman struggled early@qb and the reason for the high throws=throwing from midfield down the pitch of the field=passes fly higher,not used to that.Dayt had many passes wide open in space dropped.Also Dayt could have punched in another score in the last 2 min.Sent in reserves,qb could not handle or cover the ball in the red zone.This game- penalties & dropped passes could have been a 60-40 shootout

He playing good to say it's his first real time playing the position. He normally plays qb

He playing good to say it's his first real time playing the position. He normally plays qb

I have a photo of him shaking hands with our # 7 before the game... Might have more. would have to look...  

Waiting for a Cougar14 comeback,oh heck no,they made a big mistake Ned had more yds/stats & Dayt won handily,game was rigged. :D :D needs to write a book Code Red Football Facts,pick up your copy for 10 cents @ local thrift shop,but on the best seller list@Walmart in Crosby :lol:

Enjoy the W. I know you can't see the forest for the trees so I wouldn't expect you to think the 20 penalties for 179 yards and 4 turnovers had anything to do with it. Dayton scored a couple more tds against Ned than Crosby did but that's to be expected when you under throw guys after they burn DBS and drop several other potential big plays. No excuses here though, you still have to win in spite of it and we did. The next week's performance was an improvement. Believe me when I tell you Crosby still played better against Ned on both sides of the ball than Dayton did. I can pull up the numbers and show you've been wrong enough today so I'll leave it alone. Ned just gave y'all more gifts. Like I said though, enjoy it, Price is bringing some boys to town this week that won't be so kind to you.

All i know is that the cougars are gonna put it to the broncos just like they always do. ;)

Can't wait to hear the excuse cougar14 has when they finish 4th in district.

BELIEVE IN THE PURPLE

If Crosby finishes fourth I'm sure I will have plenty of excuses. On the flip side though, if we finish 4th that puts Dayton 5th in which case there would be no excuse available to explain why you couldn't at least duplicate your 4th place finish from last year with 18 returning starters.