Dayton 41 Nederland 22/Final

WOSgrad

Ugly game. This will have to change or it will be a very long season.

dude I'm not trying to rag Ned or take away from a dayton win but this game was ugly. Dayton could have definitely played better but this was the most undisciplined Ned team I have ever seen. We catch king next week who just beat magnolia 59-3 and will have to bring our game up a lot.

dude I'm not trying to rag Ned or take away from a dayton win but this game was ugly. Dayton could have definitely played better but this was the most undisciplined Ned team I have ever seen. We catch king next week who just beat magnolia 59-3 and will have to bring our game up a lot.

I agree.  Hope the Ned coaches address this soon.

We have one more game to make some adjustments. Kids played hard which was good to see. It's just not the teams from the past couple years. All around we need work. Thing that disappointed me was the pathetic fan support. Complaining all around me. No emotion or fire from the stands. Remember that these are kids who bust their ass to play a game that is extremely tough. To sit and listen to some people was hard because I know the sacrifice these kids make to play this game. Funny how adults lose that part of the game in all the complaining. Maybe there could be some positive things from the stands and less negative. Let it sting tonight dogs and get up tomorrow focused on next week.