Hull-Daisetta vs Burkeville

Who wins HD or Burkeville  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins HD or Burkeville

• HD
    • Burkeville

I bet no one ever transfers from Liberty to play at WH.

I'm not sure that's the entire reason a lot of those kids transfer to HD. I have a very close friend that coaches and he told me that most (not all) of those transfer kids go to HD because the school discipline is a joke. And those trouble maker kids do whatever they want at HD. Now I'm not there so I don't know...but...if that is partly true.

Maybe WH refuses to take those kind of transfers.

For the record..those Liberty transfers don't try to go to Hardin or Dayton either. I would definitely rather play at one of those than HD.

I'm not sure that's the entire reason a lot of those kids transfer to HD. I have a very close friend that coaches and he told me that most (not all) of those transfer kids go to HD because the school discipline is a joke. And those trouble maker kids do whatever they want at HD. Now I'm not there so I don't know...but...if that is partly true.

For the record..those Liberty transfers don't try to go to Hardin or Dayton either. I would definitely rather play at one of those than HD.

No need for posting rumors like that or made up stuff. Degrading a school and kids is uncalled for. Very immature... take that crap to another board. SMH... so glad most folks don't get on here and post false rumors all day. lol, some people...

It is the equivalent of robbing from Peter to pay Paul. The entire county is an academic wasteland.

No need for posting rumors like that or made up stuff. Degrading a school and kids is uncalled for. Very immature... take that crap to another board. SMH... so glad most folks don't get on here and post false rumors all day. lol, some people...

I'm not posting made up stuff. I have a very close personal friend who is very well known and respected in the coaching community. He's very professional and would not publicly say things like this. Me...however. I'm a big believer in speaking truth.

So before you bash me for "spreading made up stuff". Think about this.

Instead of implying that all these kids go to HD because it is a football power. Maybe there are different reasons.

Being how you guys just lost to a team that had lost 15 straight...I'm thinking football power can be thrown out.

So this post started out asking who would win tonight's game, and it has degraded into a discussion about HD having poor school discipline and being an academic wasteland.  Hmmm, some of you guys are truly gems and I'm sure that your families are proud of you.  Our players read this stuff.  Never forget that at the end of the day we are just supporting kids, who are a part of our community, and need the support.  What you guys are doing is wrong. 

So this post started out asking who would win tonight's game, and it has degraded into a discussion about HD having poor school discipline and being an academic wasteland.  Hmmm, some of you guys are truly gems and I'm sure that your families are proud of you.  Our players read this stuff.  Never forget that at the end of the day we are just supporting kids, who are a part of our community, and need the support.  What you guys are doing is wrong. 

Negative. We will attend booster functions and school events to support the kids. We are here to talk about what we want to talk about. Players do not get their feelings hurt by message boards. I am guessing you have never been in school? There is much worse in the locker room and hallways. 

So this post started out asking who would win tonight's game, and it has degraded into a discussion about HD having poor school discipline and being an academic wasteland. Hmmm, some of you guys are truly gems and I'm sure that your families are proud of you. Our players read this stuff. Never forget that at the end of the day we are just supporting kids, who are a part of our community, and need the support. What you guys are doing is wrong.

There is a correlation between schools that have structure and discipline, and schools that are successful.

Not just in sports. Academics, graduation rate, college readiness. One might say it takes discipline and structure to even be successful.

There is a correlation between schools that have structure and discipline, and schools that are successful.

Not just in sports. Academics, graduation rate, college readiness. One might say it takes discipline and structure to even be successful.

Exactly... then you are aware of HD being rated higher than Hardin and Liberty in those areas listed above.

I've heard of a few liberty transfers at hardin.