Bridge city @ newton

GATA!

Tatum would destroy Kirbyville. Tatum is in the same class of team as W0-S. That would be a good game but not sure WO-S can handle Tatum. Tatum
is just that good. Newton's year ends when they meet a good passing team, just as they did last year and the year before. Newton is not as good
as they were the last two years, they do not have the speed and skill players this year. Newton's QB has never been taught to throw the ball.
However, they are still good enough to beat Kirbyville. Until Kirbyville plays a Tatum or WO-S or someone of that quality then Kirbyville has not proven anything. Kirbyville will lose to Kountze and probable E.Chambers. Kirbyville is in for a rude awakening.

LAST REAL GAME PLAYED BETWEEN KIRBYVILLE AND NEWTON---NEWTON 45 Kirbyville 8.
yes 45-8, seems we heard how bad Kirbyville was that year also.

Tatum would destroy Kirbyville. Tatum is in the same class of team as W0-S. That would be a good game but not sure WO-S can handle Tatum. Tatum
is just that good. Newton's year ends when they meet a good passing team, just as they did last year and the year before. Newton is not as good
as they were the last two years, they do not have the speed and skill players this year. Newton's QB has never been taught to throw the ball.
However, they are still good enough to beat Kirbyville. Until Kirbyville plays a Tatum or WO-S or someone of that quality then Kirbyville has not proven anything. Kirbyville will lose to Kountze and probable E.Chambers. Kirbyville is in for a rude awakening.

LAST REAL GAME PLAYED BETWEEN KIRBYVILLE AND NEWTON---NEWTON 45 Kirbyville 8.
yes 45-8, seems we heard how bad Kirbyville was that year also.

Newton have decent running backs and Elam,...thats it! Tatum is no where near the caliber of WOS.  I watched them against Kountze last season. You can say what you want Tatum wouldnt beat us no 39-7. Good luck against BC,,,im out

Yep. We focused on one of the plays that gave us trouble against Kirbyville. You know, when it's forth and one in the red zone against a defense that's been in your backfield all night and you run a draw play from the shotgun. That one still needs more work.

Yea when y'all did that I was like???

This very well could be Newton's worst preseason in a very long time. If not ever.

.....true story, but we will not see a tatum or WOS team base in our division, it's good for us, heck I'm worried about Henderson I know nothing about them but the fact they are a big school

Fill me in on them after the game

I will if I go. Atlanta is in our district so we may go check them out, but we may go watch another District foe Gladewater since they should be our hardest district game. There's also a chance that we will go watch Gilmer since we play them next week. Just can't make up our minds who we want to go see. I watched Gilmer last week and they are going to be tough to beat.