Ty Dennis vs Fred Ford

There is a lot that can go wrong in a season. Staying healthy with the amount of carries (513) Fred had over his career is a feat in itself. Talk to us after his Sophomore season so we can see if he has made a dent in the 4,968 yards or 64 touchdowns. Or better yet, just win state...

There is a lot that can go wrong in a season. Staying healthy with the amount of carries (513) Fred had over his career is a feat in itself. Talk to us after his Sophomore season so we can see if he has made a dent in the 4,968 yards or 64 touchdowns. Or better yet, just win state...

Well put

Naw I'm talking now. I respect what Fred has accomplished but Ty will be another elite tailback to watch.

I agree with Buddy. This is quite ridiculous. This kid is already a sophomore and hasn't put hardly a dent in Ford's rushing records at Kville. Fred started out as a freshman on the Varsity squad. There's not much of a comparison here. Dennis is a good, speedy back. But he is not as good as Fred Ford was at his age. Geez. Just give up the talk and let the kid play. The last thing he needs is people putting more pressure on him.

I agree with them....I cringed when i saw the title on the board. 

Ive tried to be nice but your embarassing the Kirbyvlle community.  I know some COACHES! players and most of the fans wish you would ease up a bit.

There is a big difference between supporting your programs and shoving your program down peoples throat.  PLEASE CALM DOWN!

I agree with Buddy. This is quite ridiculous. This kid is already a sophomore and hasn't put hardly a dent in Ford's rushing records at Kville. Fred started out as a freshman on the Varsity squad. There's not much of a comparison here. Dennis is a good, speedy back. But he is not as good as Fred Ford was at his age. Geez. Just give up the talk and let the kid play. The last thing he needs is people putting more pressure on him.

I'll agree that it is way to early to make this comparison. He hasn't earned it yet. But I'll give him credit for three things.
1. He has talent.
2. He has confidence.
3. People might forget but Ford wasn't the back people were talking about until his Sophomre year. He had to run behind a lot of talent before he got to be the man. The other RBs even picked on him in a Beaumont Enterprise interview that he was too skinny. But he did the work and will always be talked about when it comes to Wildcat football. Ford set the bar.

I hope Ty earns the right to be placed in such good company.

I'll agree that it is way to early to make this comparison. He hasn't earned it yet. But I'll give him credit for three things.
1. He has talent.
2. He has confidence.
3. People might forget but Ford wasn't the back people were talking about until his Sophomre year. He had to run behind a lot of talent before he got to be the man. The other RBs even picked on him in a Beaumont Enterprise interview that he was too skinny. But he did the work and will always be talked about when it comes to Wildcat football. Ford set the bar.

I hope Ty earns the right to be placed in such good company.

My point was that he at least got started his freshman year. Does Dennis even have a true varsity game rushing yard yet??