What Kind of Coach Would You

There is a big difference in those 2 videos. Coach Cool vs the Drill Sergeant. It's easy to see why Sumlin is dominating recruiting.

Coolness will fade out because eventually you have to have your players respect your discipline. The same can be said for the drill instructor. It is easier to ease off as a drill instructor than it is to lay down the law as the cool guy. Happens in our schools every year with first year teachers. You cannot be your students friend.

Not turning this into a bash or defend Pelini but there isn't a single coach in NCAA or NFL that hasn't or doe not use not so choice words with their team.  Just watch Hard Knocks every season.

NFL is different.

I do have a problem with a college coach doing this on TV. In the locker room is different. But not in public. 

Not trying to bash Pellini. You brought it up and I gave you my opinion. That is what forums are for.

Got Milk?

NFL is different.

I do have a problem with a college coach doing this on TV. In the locker room is different. But not in public. 

Not trying to bash Pellini. You brought it up and I gave you my opinion. That is what forums are for.

Got Milk?

Didn't mean it that you were bashing. I just was trying to say before others come in here and start bashing. I am aware everyone has their opinion and it is what it is.  No one is like by everyone. 

I am well aware of what forums are but not every post needs to turn into a bash this bash that thread. 

Got Milk??