Seay being Bulldogs QB is no brainer to Neumann

he is the x factor for Ned no doubt, kid is an incredible athlete.

That's why I'm sort of glad Crosby gets Ned their first game. Ned just took their best DB, best WR, and best overall playmaker and put him at QB while running a new offense. I just saw what type of playmaker Kimler was last year and thought Seay could have done the same. No doubt the Dogs will get better as the season passes, but it doesn't bode well for the opener in the jungle.

That's why I'm sort of glad Crosby gets Ned their first game. Ned just took their best DB, best WR, and best overall playmaker and put him at QB while running a new offense. I just saw what type of playmaker Kimler was last year and thought Seay could have done the same. No doubt the Dogs will get better as the season passes, but it doesn't bode well for the opener in the jungle.

Keep hoping.

are you kiddin me never worried. We should have done it last year, the streak will end this year :D but i will give the player Sage credit where credit is due. I think it will be a close though. Do not think it will be a blowout. The only time i was worried was when James's Boy was toting the rock, he was half-crippled and they still thrashed us lol. In the end i will never underestimate coaching from the dogpound, he has always found a way to get it done.

give me a hollar later soulja, remember last year when your jags oversnapped the punter right after i called it and i blew a gasket, and i pissed the parent off right beside me to the left, ironicly his wife works for me in the office. I got that famous statement hey your the ------------- guy that sat beside us last year at the home games. Yup the truth sometimes hurts lol

That's why Neuman is a great coach. He is changing up his offenses to fit his strengths. Unlike other coaches who say this is what we do and try to make it work even when they don't have the personnel to do it. Ned will be tough again as the season goes on because they have a coach.

Neuman could bring any team in district 22-5A into the playoffs. He is an excellent coach and the reason for Neds success.