2014 WHO RULES BMT- CENTRAL - OZEN- WB

Central, like their coach, is the most overrated football team in the state. I think they'll have a good season but, they are the third best team in Beaumont. The Jags are taking losses in both games to West Brook and Ozen.

We will be pulling this thread back up after the games are played...to serve some crow.

Think on it. 14 is not that big of a number considering we beat ozen and wb by 14 the last 3 years. Central too until last year. Defense is only young at linebacker position Dbs will be close to the 2011 group. Oline return a lot so should be a strong unit. And this defense will not be small.

Everyone is asking how good will Central be and Central is overrated with there Coach and Players . Central fans or not saying PA or anyone is not good we're just saying we will beat a few people this year and in all that overrated talk go see the college coaches that or offering 8-10 of our players some of you may can get there jobs it appears, you know more

Central will beat Pa, you don't have an o-line and you are under a new coach and players  on defense,man your QB can't hit the side of a barn in your passing so you will see 6-8 in the box and a PA city wanting the coach gone.

As my man Soulja does about this time ( grabs that good 'ole popping corn) Lol

Ohhhh Noo he didn't!!!!!

How good is central suppose to be this year

We'll be better than last year. Our biggest loss on graduation is Garrison Mitchell (3 year starter). We'll be adjusting to life without him. But we have size, speed, and skill players back. Plus, we have a coach with an extra year of HC experience back.

You guys putting to much into the the new coach this is not college or nfl kids can learn a playbook fast seeing as its not 1000 different plays. Yall did fine with a new HEAD COACH.This Oline should be better than last year with multiple returns. Only weakness will be WRs. But PAM always find those. Not tryna down jags but .....

I don't comment much on here, anymore, but for the record, going 10-10 the last 2 seasons, and no playoff appearances equals no bueno for West Brooks current coaching staff. For the reason of hopefully showing this inept coaching staff the door on their way out of town, I hope the Bruins get creamed by Ozen, and Central, and finish the regular season 0-10. Call me a fair weather fan, but I don't think WB has what it takes to beat it's way out of a wet paper sack with this coach. Hopefully, I'll be wrong, but I'm not betting on it.

I don't comment much on here, anymore, but for the record, going 10-10 the last 2 seasons, and no playoff appearances equals no bueno for West Brooks current coaching staff. For the reason of hopefully showing this inept coaching staff the door on their way out of town, I hope the Bruins get creamed by Ozen, and Central, and finish the regular season 0-10. Call me a fair weather fan, but I don't think WB has what it takes to beat it's way out of a wet paper sack with this coach. Hopefully, I'll be wrong, but I'm not betting on it.

^^^ That's some depressing stuff.