2014 WHO RULES BMT- CENTRAL - OZEN- WB

My question then -Could Central have beaten Memorial at the end of the season? honest answer now

Everyone knows those first 3 games are to figure your team players out, and who you need to adjust to where. In honest i don't believe that Central could have beaten Memorial if the matchup was played later. I know they can't because they not in same classification. I think people put to much into those first games that coaches have to get their teams figured out.

My question then -Could Central have beaten Memorial at the end of the season? honest answer now
Everyone knows those first 3 games are to figure your team players out, and who you need to adjust to where. In honest i don't believe that Central could have beaten Memorial if the matchup was played later. I know they can't because they not in same classification. I think people put to much into those first games that coaches have to get their teams figured out.

You play to win the games. We played well and thats why we won. That woulda, coulda, shoulda stuff holds no weight dnce we'll never really know. Far as we know, Central Could've gotten better as the season went on...

The Central coach is from Orange... Used to be on the WO-S staff and has personal relationships with those kids, parents, and the community. Guess what? He still lives I'm Orange... Well, he did last year.....

Also, we ran like maybe 3 plays that night... The other 10 games last year, there were multiple plays ran per game...

So you are saying Coach Foreman purposely coached to lose to WO-S?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

C'mon Soulja, that is a real reach, even for you. smh

Bmt ... To answer your question, it was from a certain coach that has a lot of authority over the central program that said they would put 50 on them..... Wos just out coached that game fair and square. .....but central did a lot of good last year and I know they will do good this year too. (Not sarcasm) .

You play to win the games. We played well and thats why we won. That woulda, coulda, shoulda stuff holds no weight since we'll never really know. Far as we know, Central Could've gotten better as the season went on...

If yall would have played Nederland within the first 3 weeks i bet yall would have won. You would be surprised moving 2 or 3 players around to what it could do for your club. And central did get stronger as the season went on.

You had to have been there... The middle school playbook was out... But all 10 other games, there was an expanded and effective playcall selection.
Do you realize that PN-G killed that team? We lost to them too, but it went 3 overtimes...
Call it ridiculous if you want. I won't lose any sleep over it.

wait. Png didn't flat out beat wos. Cole kept wos in it. Rutledge was the reason wos lost.

I'll say this about 22-5a, most schools will have a headstart over our Panthers except Baytown Lee in that both are starting over with new coaches. I do feel that the "O" will shock a lot of people because they have good players and a solid HC. The offense is taylored for their strenghts as ball control will help rest a defense that should be really good. The offensive line will have to hit that sled daily to become a physical team but as for running backs Randle & Tyler can hold their own against anyone but they are blessed to have quality backups & a group of capable fullbacks. Boyd & Brown are both capable of making plays while the recievers will have to continue to develop. All & all, I still say those Panthers make the playoffs this year. Next year it will really be on!

Defensively, I don't think Central can stop West Brook or Ozen. Offensively, Central is very plain and predictable. Those things will add up to losses IMO. I do believe the games should all be competitive unless someone turns the ball over a lot.

Yeoj I  think last year West Brook team returned 20 starters and that RB is in the top that has come through this area so they should have made the playoff , I don't think WB will be as strong that was Coach Stump last group, Ozen needs an O-line and time with the new coach but there or skill players at the O. Central had a break down at the WB game last year and WB was to strong up front  but this year is one of the strongest Central football team I have seen and that's due to Coach Scout ,every  player jumped in and they or stronger, now they know hard work beats talent. This is one of the fastest Central team that I have seen,you can put that speed with any team that has come through Central and its no offense linemen under 260, but what you stated about Central offense could be right but I think there offense  will be better this year. Last year was  a new system and there was no strength on the o-line last year, I'm just waiting to see Central with there speed and strength . Then we may see why 10 players already have offers.

I hope all the players from every school be safe and have a good year.

Yeoj I think last year West Brook team returned 20 starters and that RB is in the top that has come through this area so they should have made the playoff , I don't think WB will be as strong that was Coach Stump last group, Ozen needs an O-line and time with the new coach but there or skill players at the O. Central had a break down at the WB game last year and WB was to strong up front but this year is one of the strongest Central football team I have seen and that's due to Coach Scout ,every player jumped in and they or stronger, now they know hard work beats talent. This is one of the fastest Central team that I have seen,you can put that speed with any team that has come through Central and its no offense linemen under 260, but what you stated about Central offense could be right but I think there offense will be better this year. Last year was a new system and there was no strength on the o-line last year, I'm just waiting to see Central with there speed and strength . Then we may see why 10 players already have offers.
I hope all the players from every school be safe and have a good year.

One of the fastest teams? I'll have to believe it when i see it. Central always has speed in abundance and I've whitnessed some of the more faster teams that's came through. If this speed rivals some of the speedier teams from the past, then this will be a very fun season...

One of the fastest teams? I'll have to believe it when i see it. Central always has speed in abundance and I've whitnessed some of the more faster teams that's came through. If this speed rivals some of the speedier teams from the past, then this will be a very fun season...

Speed helps sure, but like I told my boys a speed team beats you with big plays. Now if you can contain that speed in between the 20's that speed doesn't matter as much. Central & Ozen both had speed  to which Nederland couldn't match, but we keep it within the 20's to our advantage.

Speed helps sure, but like I told my boys a speed team beats you with big plays. Now if you can contain that speed in between the 20's that speed doesn't matter as much. Central & Ozen both had speed to which Nederland couldn't match, but we keep it within the 20's to our advantage.

Sure spees helps... It was one of the speedier teams in 2006 that beat Nederland to the tune of 63- 28.