2014 WHO RULES BMT- CENTRAL - OZEN- WB

So, you're basing your claims on past victories? This is high school where things change all the time. You gain players and you lose players year to year. But one constant remains... A small school mentality coaching staff running a 6a program.. results thus far is subpar. Smh.
Just remember, when we break through slumps. it's normally bad news for WB. You remember 63-0 and 35-0 arse whippings, right? ;)

He's undefeated against Central! You don't even remember those games. Its funny you reach back to pull two games out of the entire series. Is that because WB has won five times as many games? Subpar is the Jaguar football program as a whole. An arse whipping is the fact that these current jag players were toddlers the last time Central beat West Brook! Lmbo...

He's undefeated against Central! You don't even remember those games. Its funny you reach back to pull two games out of the entire series. Is that because WB has won five times as many games? Subpar is the Jaguar football program as a whole. An arse whipping is the fact that these current jag players were toddlers the last time Central beat West Brook! Lmbo...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am confused, wasn't Centrals final record 5-6 for the year, with a loss to 3A WOS who they took off the schedule? West Brook was 6-4 if I remember correctly. ... I don't understand the negativity some programs get, it is forgotten that their are kids who are playing and if you wish negative on the staff you are also wishing negative on the kids. Now I get you want a new staff because it is "good for the kids" but I think all 3 Beaumont programs have done a good job getting their kids to the next level. 

Come on. You gotta give us more than that. Conflict of interest?? What you mean??

Think on it.... Isn't it strange that we got blown out by WO-S with all the talent thay we have... But we beat Memorial AMD went to the wire woth a very talented PN-G team and battled with a blue chip filled Summer Creek team?

Think on it.... Isn't it strange that we got blown out by WO-S with all the talent thay we have... But we beat Memorial AMD went to the wire woth a very talented PN-G team and battled with a blue chip filled Summer Creek team?

What are you trying to say?? Crooked refs?? Just spit it out. If you don't wanna say it then message me it.

What are you trying to say?? Crooked refs?? Just spit it out. If you don't wanna say it then message me it.

The Central coach is from Orange... Used to be on the WO-S staff and has personal relationships with those kids, parents, and the community. Guess what? He still lives I'm Orange... Well, he did last year.....

Also, we ran like maybe 3 plays that night... The other 10 games last year, there were multiple plays ran per game...

You saying the coach purposely blew the game!!

How do we beat a very talented Memorial team by having the playbook wide open but run middle school 3 play playbook a couple of weeks later and lose like we did?

It aired appeared that way for someone that witnessed that game first-hand...