2014 WHO RULES BMT- CENTRAL - OZEN- WB

West Brook will win in football. Central won't even beat Ozen in football. They sure as hell won't make it to state in football unless they're taking a team field trip to watch the games.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's funny that you say that and the West Brook team last year had the best RB in SETX and missed the playoffs in a district that consisted of Sterling, Channelview, and Deer Park and a team that some west enders think is garbage (PAM). You couldn't beat 3 of those 4 teams?

Although I don't think we'll win state this year (that wasn't what this thread was about ), I do predict Central will win the Beaumont Bowl handily.

Central, like their coach, is the most overrated football team in the state. I think they'll have a good season but, they are the third best team in Beaumont. The Jags are taking losses in both games to West Brook and Ozen.

We'll take a loss to a team in the west end who Coaching staff can't coach a dog to bark or a team from the Pear Orchard that may only have about 25 kids come out for varsity football.... Yea, ok. Lol

Every year around this time, all we hear about is how talented Central is and how they are going to dominate. And every year they lose to West Brook. Central starts the season out 0-2 with beatings at the hands of WB and PAM. Plus they are losing to Ozen.

Central fans can keep talking about how much talent they have and how good their coach is but, they are the third best team in Beaumont. And "Understand", WB has won the last 13 years and this will be the most talented WB squad in the last four years.

Every year around this time, all we hear about is how talented Central is and how they are going to dominate. And every year they lose to West Brook. Central starts the season out 0-2 with beatings at the hands of WB and PAM. Plus they are losing to Ozen.

You do realize we beat Memorial last year, right?

Didn't yall lost to PAM last year? Wasn't that the same team that we beat?

Also, how did yall lose to Deer Park last year with superior coaching staff that yall have?

Central fans can keep talking about how much talent they have and how good their coach is but, they are the third best team in Beaumont. And "Understand", WB has won the last 13 years and this will be the most talented WB squad in the last four years.

Wasn't it you that said before the year last year that Ozen would be good with PS3 McGee at the helm? So can we really take you serious on you tooting this 2014 team's horn?

Wasn't it you that said before the year last year that Ozen would be good with PS3 McGee at the helm? So can we really take you serious on you tooting this 2014 team's horn?

I was like I'm going to wait and see what type of coach Magee would be. After I saw him coach, I was the first to call him PS3 Magee. Now I did say Ozen had talent, which they did.