DCTF 22-5A Predictions

YEP, PEARSON went off on us at Lamar that year it was 28-28 going into the fourth qtr then he took off on two long runs and it was over with, ended up blowing us off the field. I thought we had a good shot in that game, 3 qts into it and I was feeling good about it then in the blink of an eye it was over lol.

YEP, PEARSON went off on us at Lamar that year it was 28-28 going into the fourth qtr then he took off on two long runs and it was over with, ended up blowing us off the field. I thought we had a good shot in that game, 3 qts into it and I was feeling good about it then in the blink of an eye it was over lol.

him and Edwards

• 4 months later...

How come when Cougar14 pulls out the stats though, y'all get on him something TURRIBLE(Barkley voice)

maybe cause a while back every post was about a stat, stats to justify a loss perhaps? I don't know, I may be wrong, then again I may be right. ;)

Cougar basically the reason they get on him is because he uses stats to base his argument and make his point and you can't base stuff simply off of stats. I use stats to back up a point I'm making. I don't base it solely on stats like he does.

They've been ranked #1 on more than one occasion the last 5 years, so yeah, I would say that's an average team for them. Remember, they didn't move up to #1, they were preseason #1 trying to go wire to wire. They had been to the semis 2 of the 3 years before that, those teams were actually better than the one Ned beat that was ranked #1. Like I said, it was an average team for them. Maybe even below average considering half their existence they've either played for or won the region.
If you want another example just watch George Ranch the next couple of years. This is going to be their third year of varsity and they've already played for the region plus they're probably the odds on favorite to win it again. Three years from now we'll probably be saying the GR team Brenham beat was average for them.

I kind of wish Cougar14 was here to give us some more his stats. Looks like he batted 1.000 on this thread.

• 6 months later...

As long as theyou have Legend in the backfield, I think theyou are a threat...

Choudhry was a senior. Stephen Adams rushed for over 1400 yards at GCM last year and will be back. He's the kid that ran for over 350 in Vidor I believe. He's probably actually better than Choudhry. 

Edited by coog02

Raidergirl, maybe next year if Lumberton drops in realignment.  It will be the usual suspects for the top 3 spots Central, PN-G and Nederland.  The 4th spot is going to be between Ozen, GC-M and Vidor.  Sorry Raidergirl...

Lumberton beat Vidor last season and should have beat GCM! Lumberton will be better this season. I'm beyond ready 

​watch them ask for his head if/when nederland beats them again this year.......

This is from a very reliable source but Nederland is going to be lucky to make the playoffs this year with what they have to work with...that's not from me either that's from someone who is very knowledgeable about the Bulldogs 

This is from a very reliable source but Nederland is going to be lucky to make the playoffs this year with what they have to work with...that's not from me either that's from someone who is very knowledgeable about the Bulldogs 

​i will agree png has had more talent than ned the last couple of years

that being said that has not stopped png from getting out coached in the past.......

Edited by fox