DCTF 22-5A Predictions

Doesn't bother me, I guess the reason you keep bringing up Ned because there is nothing else to crow about. Like all of those D1 players going home in the second round every year. So you have to keep bringing up non-district wins. Sounds like Dayton for a couple of years until we sent them home again in the playoffs. :)

feels good to beat a true power house like dayton doesn't it big dog. Oh well if it doesn't end with a state championship who cares. Now the worst beating of the ole bull dogs at their house is one that will probably be around when I'm long gone. 63-0 ouch

I like your confidence even though we would take you guys to the woodshed, actually I think Central would as well, see the thing with both those squads when they get together Cougar14: it doesnt matter about stats and classification, its about the talent level on the field, hence the close games the past two years if you paid attention. Oh BTW: when the last time Ozen beat Memorial? I'll be waiting on your numbers answer sir, im sure you will provide some stats.

Elkins game (if you watched or knew what went on) Memorial turned the ball over way too many times to Elkins in which Elkins capitalized like a good team should, enrollment had nothing to do with that. Nice try though. ;)

And I see you brought up the past in which has no bearing on the future but you go ahead and make yourself feel good chap, like I said: I like the confidence. ha ha. :lol:

There we go. I knew you would say I bring up stats. So without using a stat, past or enrollment, why would Memorial beat Crosby? Much less take us to the woodshed?

Remember now, if it's ALL about talent then what you're saying is that EVERY team PAM lost to last had MORE talent OR that it's impossible for them to turn the ball over again the way they did to lose against Elkins.

Remember now, both of those D1 backs combined for the same number carries ours did by hisself. Ours ran for over 1k more yards though. They can be shut down the way Trey Williams was last year.

Remember now, I have stats. While we haven't produced anything close to a Jamal Charles(who has?) we have had Haynes(UNT) throw for over 4k in a season, Beck(La.Tech) have over 100 catches and over 2200 receiving yards, Casey(Baylor) as an OW, Merka(TCU) put up a 1000/1000 season with a 1300 yard rb, send a receiver PAC12 . . . And then the Twins. So you can't say we don't have any talent now.

This should be a good answer.

feels good to beat a true power house like dayton doesn't it big dog. Oh well if it doesn't end with a state championship who cares. Now the worst beating of the ole bull dogs at their house is one that will probably be around when I'm long gone. 63-0 ouch

Powerhouse?  This isn't 2008, the last time you went deep in the playoffs.  And you are 0-fer in the playoffs vs Ned , where it counts.  Ouch. :)

I would consider Dayton one of the Dominant teams in the area. ;)

2014 PN-G knocks Dayton out 1st round. :D

Best hope to avoid 1st rd match-up,this Dayt team would be a disappointment not to make the region finals.Did you see how LCM was dismantled in bi-dist?That offense is coming back & we'll be better on defense ;) :D

Dayton was down last year and should've beat Brenham, they will be much better this year and the QB has a year of experience under his belt. IMO, that's the one team over here PNG would want to avoid. Of course, if it rains they could start calling crazy plays, ie 2nd half crosby vs Dayton last year,