BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Your on!!!!!!

It may not matter here but legalistically the acceptance needs to be "You are on" or, if you must use a contraction, it would be "You're on."  Like I have advised you before, ask your wife or your boys when you're not

sure.

It may not matter here but legalistically the acceptance needs to be "You are on" or, if you must use a contraction, it would be "You're on."  Like I have advised you before, ask your wife or your boys when you're not

sure.

Yes sir..... Sorry about that..... Good catch....

At what point in the last 10 BLASTINGs at the hands of WOS gives you confidence that this year you will upset them. Sterling Cole is a top 5 QB in 4A and will load the scoreboard up on that slow HJ defense. 50-13 WOS!!!

Because we have a FOOTBALL COACH that we have not had in the last 10 years..... Because we have a group of kids that we have not had in the last 10 years.... Because we actually have been on an off season workout schedule we have not had in the last 10 years.... Because we have a plan that we havent had in the last 10 years... I am not so stupid as to be 100% sure we will win but I am 100% sure we CAN win..... I am 100% sure we will not be a pushover like years past... All the same people on here said the same thing about Silsbee last year and were wrong.... Not one person picked it right... I was the closest..... I was off by 1 point..... You guys were off by 50.....  

Isn't badsanta the same kid that said silsbee would beat HJ 70-2 last year? He is definitely a few bricks short again this year. Not sure if he said that, but that was a good one.
As far as the slow backs from last year, I know 2 were in the 4.6 and faster area, but unfortunately were unable to return a fifth year....they are going to college instead.

Isn't badsanta the same kid that said silsbee would beat HJ 70-2 last year? He is definitely a few bricks short again this year. Not sure if he said that, but that was a good one.
As far as the slow backs from last year, I know 2 were in the 4.6 and faster area, but unfortunately were unable to return a fifth year....they are going to college instead.

Stabs at Elam get old.. Especially when HJ had a player that was in a similar situation not that long ago.. But nice shot😒

Guest Farmer Fran

Because we have a FOOTBALL COACH that we have not had in the last 10 years..... Because we have a group of kids that we have not had in the last 10 years.... Because we actually have been on an off season workout schedule we have not had in the last 10 years.... Because we have a plan that we havent had in the last 10 years... I am not so stupid as to be 100% sure we will win but I am 100% sure we CAN win..... I am 100% sure we will not be a pushover like years past... All the same people on here said the same thing about Silsbee last year and were wrong.... Not one person picked it right... I was the closest..... I was off by 1 point..... You guys were off by 50.....  

What you have now is kids that can compete, in the past HJ did not have that luxury.

Plus HJ was put into D2 which they are better suited for.

Do not start dragging the old coaching staff through the mud like you did last year.

Farmer Farmer Farmer, I feel I must ask again why are you so hung up on HJ post? You comment more on one HJ post than you have on all Silsbee post put together. What we do, or do not do, in HJ really should not concern a power house Silsbee fan such as you.

I just wonder how quick an HJ fan would be booted or comments deleted if we went and started bashing The Mighty Tigers on one of their post. Never mind I don't have to wonder we have seen what happens, the the Silsbee admins cut our comments out quicker than Farmer Fran can shake his HJ pom pom.

Guest Farmer Fran

Farmer Farmer Farmer, I feel I must ask again why are you so hung up on HJ post? You comment more on one HJ post than you have on all Silsbee post put together. What we do, or do not do, in HJ really should not concern a power house Silsbee fan such as you.

I just wonder how quick an HJ fan would be booted or comments deleted if we went and started bashing The Mighty Tigers on one of their post. Never mind I don't have to wonder we have seen what happens, the the Silsbee admins cut our comments out quicker than Farmer Fran can shake his HJ pom pom.

Where did I bash the birds in my previous post?

Like I said you are a one trick pony.  :rolleyes:  You are not even worth the trouble of responding. :rolleyes:

Where did I bash the birds in my previous post?

Like I said you are a one trick pony.  :rolleyes:  You are not even worth the trouble of responding. :rolleyes:

Well now that I look back over your HJ obsession I realize all of the following quotes made by you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

“With all that being said, HJ will still get curb stomped by WO-S.”

“I got the Hawks going 7-3 this year and hopefully making a run in the playoffs”

“You remind me of all those Lumberton Raider fans that were on here a few years ago. Had a couple of good runs, and now they are back to where they started, and most all those Raider fans that were on here, are a distant memory.”

“uh huh   HJ loses to Jasper, Tatum, and West Orange Stark”

“Get out of here talking that garbage. Silsbee does not run from anybody!! Especially HJ!”

“Does not matter, what I predicted. You predicted a district championship last season, which did not go so well for the Birds.”

“The birds ought to be greatful they were moved into another district. They need to look forward to their bright future ahead of them. They should take 2nd place in that district. Quit dwelling on a game that you got beat in, they took Silsbee to the limit and they were still not good enough to get the victory”

“Nope I won't miss the Hawks in football. Afterall Silsbee still will get to beat their tailfeathers off twice a year in basketball and baseball.”

“More like "WO-S has HJ to kick around ,now"

“Yeah! 12 pages of HJ crap”

“What you have now is kids that can compete, in the past HJ did not have that luxury.”

since you did such a great job picking the score last year! Whats going through your mind this year? Picking HJ to upset WOS. LOL  HJ cant beat WOS in your own back yard much less at HJ

Guest Farmer Fran

Well now that I look back over your HJ obsession I realize all of the following quotes made by you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

“With all that being said, HJ will still get curb stomped by WO-S.”

“I got the Hawks going 7-3 this year and hopefully making a run in the playoffs”

“You remind me of all those Lumberton Raider fans that were on here a few years ago. Had a couple of good runs, and now they are back to where they started, and most all those Raider fans that were on here, are a distant memory.”

“uh huh   HJ loses to Jasper, Tatum, and West Orange Stark”

“Get out of here talking that garbage. Silsbee does not run from anybody!! Especially HJ!”

“Does not matter, what I predicted. You predicted a district championship last season, which did not go so well for the Birds.”

“The birds ought to be greatful they were moved into another district. They need to look forward to their bright future ahead of them. They should take 2nd place in that district. Quit dwelling on a game that you got beat in, they took Silsbee to the limit and they were still not good enough to get the victory”

“Nope I won't miss the Hawks in football. Afterall Silsbee still will get to beat their tailfeathers off twice a year in basketball and baseball.”

“More like "WO-S has HJ to kick around ,now"

“Yeah! 12 18 pages of HJ crap” :D 

“What you have now is kids that can compete, in the past HJ did not have that luxury.”

fify

That is not bashing. That is stating the obvious :D

What is this dragging the coach through the mud crap? I still dont understand how you guys can drag our kids through the mud post after post and get upset when I bring a coach into the conversation. How could it have been the kids fault after they win 1 or 2 district games in 5 or 6 years? Then he leaves (with supposedly our best player) and then we go 3 rounds deep????? Stay within 1 point of the ol powerhouse Silsbee Tigers???? You guys are backwards. Of course you are from Caneyhead..... You see, everyone else believes we should refrain from dragging kids through the mud and you Silsbee guys are the exact opposite..... I dont understand...

Guest Farmer Fran

What is this dragging the coach through the mud crap? I still dont understand how you guys can drag our kids through the mud post after post and get upset when I bring a coach into the conversation. How could it have been the kids fault after they win 1 or 2 district games in 5 or 6 years? Then he leaves (with supposedly our best player) and then we go 3 rounds deep????? Stay within 1 point of the ol powerhouse Silsbee Tigers???? You guys are backwards. Of course you are from Caneyhead..... You see, everyone else believes we should refrain from dragging kids through the mud and you Silsbee guys are the exact opposite..... I dont understand...

Why do you insist on always bringing up the previous coaching staff? Everybody knows how you fill about them. 

Let me see if I have this correct, Just because the majority does not think HJ will beat WO-S, we are bashing the kids.. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Really, you guys dont bash the kids????? You get upset when I talk about our old fearless leader..... But continue to say how bad we are or how non athletic we are or how slow we are.... It may not be you personally but your the one that allows badsanta and others to say those things without telling them anything but telling me I'm "bashing" because I refuse to believe the horrible program we have had over the past 12 years was the kids fault.... Cmon, your an adult... Your not blind to this... When you are a coach and your program is in the toilet, blame goes with the territory...

:D  :D 

Why do you insist on always bringing up the previous coaching staff? Everybody knows how you fill about them. 

Let me see if I have this correct, Just because the majority does not think HJ will beat WO-S, we are bashing the kids.. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I also have to say the coaching staff is almost the exact same..... 2 gone and a couple moved around but basically the same just with a different leader... :D