2014 Silsbee Football Schedule

Guest Farmer Fran

Good schedule, lucky HJ aint on it....

Edelmon, just be thankful that HJ is in a weaker district now.

:D :D :D :P

Heck WOS will breeze through that pitiful district.

HJ should probably take 2nd

9-4A-II
Hamshire-Fannett
Hardin-Jefferson
Liberty
Orangefield
West Orange-Stark

With the exception of WOS, those teams do not exactly strike fear into the hearts of anybody :rolleyes:

Badsanta....... Here is your post from last year..... You have no credibility!!!!!!! Go back to the girls basket weaving page homie....

"HJ won"t come in 3rd or 4th. There is NO way HJ goes to the playoffs next year. Here is my score predictions.

WOS 47  HJ 6
Silsbee 48 HJ 13 
Hamshire Fannett  26  HJ  20
Buna 13  HJ  26
Orangefiled 34  HJ 20
Bridge City 27  HJ 10

1-5 BEDELOM!!!!  PLAYOFFS? "

« Last Edit: Today at 02:56:59 PM by BADSANTA »

Report to moderator   Logged

Here is a post from the infamous Aggiesarewe last year before football season... This is a classic... This guy has his own radio show about predicting area high school football games..... How does he have any credibility!!!!!!

"HJ has a history of losing. They have ZERO speed, ZERO skill position players, and ZERO Talent. Why do you think HJ plays Kountze,Warren, and Evadale. Get a few wins ve small scchools and go 3-7 on the year. At least we won something attitude wont workin 21-3A guys. Hardin Jefferson is a one trick pony for basketball!!! Silsbee has ranked basketball, baseball, quality football, track, tennis, weightlifting, etc... My bad HJ plays golf. What a crowd for those events!!"

« Last Edit: Today at 03:42:26 PM by AggiesAreWe »

I am not sure how the districts will match up in the playoffs. District 11 is one of the more pathetic creations in the history of sports. District 9 is the toughest in the state. District 12 looks to go either way with El Campo being the likely favorite. They will have a chance to advance playing someone from 12 and will have a bye week if they get district 11 unless it is Sealy.

From the uil realignment packet, our district matches up with that dreaded district 9 in the first round next year.

From the uil realignment packet, our district matches up with that dreaded district 9 in the first round next year.

If that is the case, expect a 1st round exit.

Here is a post from the infamous Aggiesarewe last year before football season... This is a classic... This guy has his own radio show about predicting area high school football games..... How does he have any credibility!!!!!!

"HJ has a history of losing. They have ZERO speed, ZERO skill position players, and ZERO Talent. Why do you think HJ plays Kountze,Warren, and Evadale. Get a few wins ve small scchools and go 3-7 on the year. At least we won something attitude wont workin 21-3A guys. Hardin Jefferson is a one trick pony for basketball!!! Silsbee has ranked basketball, baseball, quality football, track, tennis, weightlifting, etc... My bad HJ plays golf. What a crowd for those events!!"

I did not make that post. I edited that post because some of it's content was against forum rules. That post was made by someone else.

Guest Farmer Fran

Look, y'all made the playoffs last season. when alot of people (myself included) said HJ wouldn't.  HJ should make the playoffs this year. Be happy that HJ has a coach that has instilled a little pride into the football program. Dont come on to a Silsbee thread talking trash, when you know Silsbee own's HJ in the 3 major sports. Just be greatful that the birds were put into a district where they can compete consistantly