Silsbee vs College Station

I'm sure that Silsbee will cause them to drop their blue chips all over the field! Silsbee has very good athletes! Our boys have always had to work for everything they get, not just have it given to them. We know most of the College Station team, because our boys have played them before...... The college station twelve. By the way, to get to this point Silsbee, has had to beat, a TOP FIVE PICK in draft, a five 3 round pick in the draft and several other blue chippers! College Station is a select team pulled from all over funneled into a 5A program, bring them on!

True Silsbee did beat a top 5 draft pick.. But in all fairness he was all shepherd had lol

They where rank # 1 from the start and have been there all year as expected because of the D1 players and placed in 3@ " right before this year in roll ment which will make them a 5@ team next year ... Butt there is a better team out there and playing now at 112% and rising and that's your SILSBEE TIGER'S... :)

I'm sure that Silsbee will cause them to drop their blue chips all over the field! Silsbee has very good athletes! Our boys have always had to work for everything they get, not just have it given to them. We know most of the College Station team, because our boys have played them before...... The college station twelve. By the way, to get to this point Silsbee, has had to beat, a TOP FIVE PICK in draft, a five 3 round pick in the draft and several other blue chippers! College Station is a select team pulled from all over funneled into a 5A program, bring them on!

So much wrong with this post. You might be sure but the silsbee coach sure isn't. Can't say I blame him for not wanting to play a 3 game series though with College Stations pitching. Haven't seen too many "5A programs" without a senior class. I didn't realize CS team was pulled from all over. Baylor Rowletts family moved to CS after his freshman year but the rest of the kids on this team are home grown.

College Station wins 5-1

I think this is going to be a GREAT game... I would go watch but working dumb nights still :(  Is this going to be broadcasted on Legacy AAW?  I lost connection the other night, not sure what happened...

I will be broadcasting this game.

I apologize for the broadcast going down Saturday. My computer over heated and shut down. I was having to broadcast outside and with no shade, the sun was too much for my computer.

Hopefully I will be in a press box for this game.