Splendora vs Silsbee Quarter Final 3 game series set

Two common opponents. Shepherd. Splendora splits- Silsbee wins.
Crosby. Splendora wins -Silsbee loses.
Not in the same league. Wow. Must of missed something.

No disrespect intended, Silsbee is a lot better team when it comes to all the aspects of the game than what Splendora has seen in the playoffs, maybe all year. I guess you will have to see for yourself. Good luck!

At this point in the season I believe the term "Not in the same league" can be devisive. 

Splendora has earned the right by winning.

Common opponent in Sheppard.  Yes.  However, I believe Silsbee's schedule has better prepared them for a

run into the Regional Quarterfinals.  It is a tough Splendora team and Silsbee seems to thrive in tough games.

The heart and team chemistry is the reason they are so successful.

We can argue about team validity once the win is scratched in the books though.

Good Luck Wildcats.

Tigers in two.

"The heart and team chemistry is the reason they are so successful".......REALLY?

Its not because they have players who can hit, throw, catch, and run?

How do you know Splendora is such a "tough" team? Have you seen them play? What does "tough" mean?

You also say Silsbee plays well in tough games? Are not all of them "tough" in that every opponent wants to beat you?

I find myself no more educated on the subject now than before.

At this point in the season I believe the term "Not in the same league" can be devisive. 

Splendora has earned the right by winning.

Common opponent in Sheppard.  Yes.  However, I believe Silsbee's schedule has better prepared them for a
run into the Regional Quarterfinals.  It is a tough Splendora team and Silsbee seems to thrive in tough games.

The heart and team chemistry is the reason they are so successful.

We can argue about team validity once the win is scratched in the books though.

Good Luck Wildcats.

Tigers in two.
[/quote
devisive wow! Just making a statement, Evidently you see no problem in this matchup for silsbee picking them in two! I have seen splendora play and yes they are a good ball club, but at this point in time good gets weeded out and the better teams continue to play.

Should be a fun series, as should Huffman/BC.

All four of these teams are very well coached, playing their best ball of the season and finding ways to win.

At this point in the game, you are doing your team a disservice if you think any of the teams left don't deserve to be there or got lucky or whatever other term you want to put on it.

This is the absolute best time of the season and I can promise you that all four teams will leave it all on the field.

Can't wait to see who is left standing after Saturday.

Silsbee (20-6-1) vs Splendora (21-5)

Common Opponents

WOS
Silsbee W 5-2, W 4-1
Splendora W 3-1

Shepherd
Silsbee W 4-1
Splendora W 5-0, L 3-2

vs Playoff teams in regular season
SILSBEE (8-5)
Diboll L 5-0
Barbers Hill L 4-3
China Spring W 4-3
Rogers W 19-2
Caldwell L 5-4
Lago Vista W 8-7
Vidor W 5-4
Bridge City L 2-1, L 5-0
Hamshire-Fannett W 7-4, W 6-2
WOS W 5-2, W 4-1

SPLENDORA (10-3)
New Waverly W 2-0
Hempstead W 8-0, W 7-0
Crosby W 8-5
Trinity W 10-0
Palestine W 10-2
Bosqueville L 10-5
Tarkington W 12-5, W 10-4
Huffman W 2-1, L 1-0
Shepherd W 5-0, L 3-2

I've seen both teams. Pretty even matchup.

"The heart and team chemistry is the reason they are so successful".......REALLY?

Its not because they have players who can hit, throw, catch, and run?

How do you know Splendora is such a "tough" team? Have you seen them play? What does "tough" mean?

You also say Silsbee plays well in tough games? Are not all of them "tough" in that every opponent wants to beat you?

I find myself no more educated on the subject now than before.

I think someone took this a little too personally lol

I guess I will chime in. lol.

Seen both teams, Silsbee looks to have more depth in the line up.

it is a toss up on the batting line up 1 thru 5 but Silsbee hits the ball 1 thru 9.

As far as the defense goes it is a toss up, both of these teams play good defense.

pitching I can't say too much because both times we played Splendora we faced the same guy, tons of off-speed. We only seen Silsbee once and seen one pitcher who was good and knew how to pitch.

With that said, it is not going to be as easy as some may think, both teams are good. I won't pick a winner but I would assume that it will go 3 games.