Silsbee's Patrick Hudson #9 nation, #2 state ranked recruit for 2016

This ranking is solely based on potential, I watched his film wasn't that impressed. Definitely didn't look like #OT in the nation to me. But congrats to the kids he has a lot of upside and is athletic as hell. 

OF, you need to stick to evaluating skill players and basketball.  Leave the evals of big men to those of us who know how to evaluate a lineman.  For Hudson's size, he has incredible feet and understands how to use his hands.  To be as skilled as he is with two years left of high school, is impressive.  I'm not saying he is superman or the best in the country but it is rare to see what he has at that age.  In an area as rich in talent as SE Tx, guys like Hudson don't come along every year.  I can tell you right now without hesitation that if Hudson stays healthy, he will be playing on Sundays.  Once he 'really' learns how to pass-block, the sky is the limit.

But of course he is not going to impress a former skilled-player.  No love for the big men. :-)

OF, you need to stick to evaluating skill players and basketball.  Leave the evals of big men to those of us who know how to evaluate a lineman.  For Hudson's size, he has incredible feet and understands how to use his hands.  To be as skilled as he is with two years left of high school, is impressive.  I'm not saying he is superman or the best in the country but it is rare to see what he has at that age.  In an area as rich in talent as SE Tx, guys like Hudson don't come along every year.  I can tell you right now without hesitation that if Hudson stays healthy, he will be playing on Sundays.  Once he 'really' learns how to pass-block, the sky is the limit.

But of course he is not going to impress a former skilled-player.  No love for the big men. :-)

Saw him up close last year, I was impressed, I didnt know he was only a SOPH until AAW told me.

For his size if you watch his film he isn't blowing anyone off the ball, with his size he should be dominating 3a lineman. I said he has a lot of upside and his ranking is based solely on because what I seen on film doesn't match his ranking. Just my opinion.