Coldspring at Willis 7:00pm
New Caney Porter at Huffman 6:00pm
New Waverly at Shepherd TBA
Colmesneil/Hemphill at Shelbyville TBA
Legacy at West Hardin 7:30pm
Warren at Deweyville, 6pm

[u][b]Saturday, August 24[/b][/u]

Chester at Huntsville Alpha Omega 10:30am

little known fact , the heated rivalry really started back in 1984 my jr year . last play of the game it was an a gang like brawl on the field players squaring off with other players and even a coach or 2 .  this was after a hard hitting game where we won 14-7 . the next year after a heart breaking lost  21-27  to huffman that prevented us from getting that 2nd playoff spot  to go too the playoffs , we would play barbers hills at their place we jumped out to a 19-0 lead game should have been over they fought back and we just quit !!!  fights with b hill on the field that lead to penalties (12 for 89 yrds) our own players turning against each other on the field , players arguing with coaches on the sideline we just fell apart . we were still upset and hurt from losing against huffman the week before we didnt get over it and they came back and spanked us 22-19 . they finished 7-3 we finished 6-4 20-3a was stacked that year it was a tough district . we lead 20-3a in yards per game , we had the leading passer and rusher in the district that year . b hills was always a hard hitting game !!!!

Navasota @ Montgomery JV/Frosh 5/ Varsity 6, Friday
Navasota travels 20 minutes down Highway 105 to take on Montgomery

In the Rattlers' first scrimmage against Sealy, the Rattlers outscored Sealy 7-1.  From what I've heard, the defense looks to be just as salty as last year's team. And the offense appears to be faster.. Imagine an offense faster than the 2012 squad. 

Hopefully, what I've heard is true.  This year could be another special year for the Brazos Valley.

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1425881" timestamp="1376964539"]

In the Rattlers' first scrimmage against Sealy, the Rattlers outscored Sealy 7-1.  From what I've heard, the defense looks to be just as salty as last year's team. And the offense appears to be faster.. Imagine an offense faster than the 2012 squad. 

Hopefully, what I've heard is true.  This year could be another special year for the Brazos Valley.
[/quote]WOW that could be special indeed!

[quote name="77" post="1425993" timestamp="1377187255"]
[quote author=Rattler99 link=topic=113410.msg1425881#msg1425881 date=1376964539]

In the Rattlers' first scrimmage against Sealy, the Rattlers outscored Sealy 7-1.  [b]From what I've heard,[/b] the defense looks to be just as salty as last year's team. And the offense appears to be faster.. Imagine an offense faster than the 2012 squad. 

[/quote]

Could be really special! 
BUT....I'm always leary of anything that starts with the phrase "From what I hear..."  The other phrase that really scares me is "Watch this...hold my beer"  ;)

[quote name="Slam14" post="1426014" timestamp="1377189113"]
[quote author=77 link=topic=113410.msg1425993#msg1425993 date=1377187255]
[quote author=Rattler99 link=topic=113410.msg1425881#msg1425881 date=1376964539]

In the Rattlers' first scrimmage against Sealy, the Rattlers outscored Sealy 7-1.  [b]From what I've heard,[/b] the defense looks to be just as salty as last year's team. And the offense appears to be faster.. Imagine an offense faster than the 2012 squad. 

[/quote]

Could be really special! 
BUT....I'm always leary of anything that starts with the phrase "From what I hear..."  The other phrase that really scares me is "Watch this...hold my beer"  ;)
[/quote]

and the "To be honest..." always makes my hair stand up LOL ... its like... sssoooooo you haven't been honest up to this point? and if that is true why should I believe you now??? hahaha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin