Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

On 10/1/2021 at 12:14 PM, SmashMouth said:

It goes on to say this:

“The sample size of hospitalizations in the 32,000-person analysis of the vaccinated group was only eight, and only one among the previously infected. Nobody in the entire study died, signaling that both vaccination and natural immunity provide a substantial amount of protection from death.

Researchers warned that the takeaway from the study should not be that catching COVID-19 is a superior substitute to getting vaccinated, due to the higher level of risk that comes with battling the virus versus getting the shot.”

I guess they are still proponents of the vaccine. 

Good read and good info. 

You caught the main gist of the article that anti-vaxxers gloss over.  That's what makes it so ridiculous.  They'll take a study that clearly shows evidence that the vaccine is helping, but post a headline that is designed to portray the vaccine as ineffective.  And then the sheep swallow it and regurgitate it like cud.  

On 10/5/2021 at 10:01 AM, Reagan said:

“He was double vaccinated and had no underlying health conditions.”

This is the hidden content, please

Here's you a quote from a different source:

Of the 22,215 passenger vehicle occupants killed in 2019, 47% were not wearing seat belts.

Reagan's take: seatbelts don't work and nobody should wear them, because sometimes people wearing seatbelts die in car crashes.  

On 10/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, baddog said:

So much for it being less severe. For the record, I think we all know in our hearts that we have been lied to on every turn with this virus. Fauci should be in jail, Biden and the dims are using this for political control, turning us against our neighbors, which is part of the whole scheme. Everything e we see happening is all tired in to one goal……The end of America!

From the actual real-life study that the the fake news article that Reagan's fake news article quoted as a source to come up with the fake headline insinuating that the vaccine is ineffective:  

"2 doses of the vaccine remain highly effective, with 60 to 85% effectiveness against infection, 90 to 99% effectiveness against hospitalisation, 90 to 95% against mortality and 65 to 99% against symptomatic disease."  

Just for what it's worth.  

On 10/6/2021 at 1:04 PM, SmashMouth said:

I just heard a Bigfoot got the China Virus and died AFTER he had been vaccinated & boostered. It was a pretty credible story too. It happened to be written by alien researchers performing a routine anal probe of the creature on a spaceship hovering over the Bermuda Triangle. If I’m not mistaken, JFK and Elvis where in attendance during the procedure. 

Pretty soon your statement will get picked up by one of these fake right wing sites, then another rightwing propaganda site will use it as a source and make an article, and then another will use THAT article as a source and make an article, and then someone will read it somewhere and post a link to it in this thread as proof that the vaccine doesn't work.  

33 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You caught the main gist of the article that anti-vaxxers gloss over.  That's what makes it so ridiculous.  They'll take a study that clearly shows evidence that the vaccine is helping, but post a headline that is designed to portray the vaccine as ineffective.  And then the sheep swallow it and regurgitate it like cud.  

Exactly why I commented the way I did and turned the message around. 

54 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

From the actual real-life study that the the fake news article that Reagan's fake news article quoted as a source to come up with the fake headline insinuating that the vaccine is ineffective:  

"2 doses of the vaccine remain highly effective, with 60 to 85% effectiveness against infection, 90 to 99% effectiveness against hospitalisation, 90 to 95% against mortality and 65 to 99% against symptomatic disease."  

Just for what it's worth.  

Yeah, for what it’s worth, there was a 98% survival rate without a vaccine before they even came out with one.

Hardin County reported 88 new cases this past week, with 26 new deaths.  I think the worst of the Delta Variant has run through this area, but we're still having some gravely ill patients cross the River Jordan to sing with the Angels.

It's ironically funny how practically all of the dead are unvaccinated despite the fact that you can get a vaccination for free just about anywhere.  

Darwinism at its finest. 

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Survival rate 98%!   What?!  WOW!!

These numbers were good even while we were being lied to about the number of covid cases and deaths. Especially since the rapid tests are being recalled for “FALSE POSITIVES”. One can really skew some numbers real quick with false positives. No wonder some people say their case was hardly anything. They didn’t have it, but they got a check mark in the positive column for the data centers.

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yeah, for what it’s worth, there was a 98% survival rate without a vaccine before they even came out with one.

Yup.  But 2% is a whole lot of people.  If 2% of people die on average, and 95% of those dying now are unvaccinated, I’d say the vaccine is pretty dang effective. If you know 1000 people of them and 20 of them died, wouldn’t you say that’s a lot of folks you know dying from a particular illness? 

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

“Jessica Died as a Direct Result of an Experimental Vaccine” – Grieving Uncle Speaks Out at Jessica Wilson’s Funeral, After She Was Killed by a Vaccine She Never Wanted!

the article says 4 people nationally have died from this rare condition due to the vaccine.  705,000 have died from COVID.  It’s also caused my many other factors, including other vaccines, bacterial infections, birth control, and autoimmune diseases.

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Yup.  But 2% is a whole lot of people.  If 2% of people die on average, and 95% of those dying now are unvaccinated, I’d say the vaccine is pretty dang effective.  

Man, we need to work on our math. You can’t mix and match with math. Before any vaccine came out everyone was unvaccinated and had a 98% survival rate. We are not doing any better now.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Man, we need to work on our math. You can’t mix and match with math. Before any vaccine came out everyone was unvaccinated and had a 98% survival rate. We are not doing any better now.

Reports are regularly coming out across the country showing 90% or more of hospitalizations and 95% or more of deaths occurring in the unvaccinated.  I guess they’re all in on the giant conspiracy theory.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Reports are regularly coming out across the country showing 90% or more of hospitalizations and 95% or more of deaths occurring in the unvaccinated.  I guess they’re all in on the giant conspiracy theory.  

Well, I figured I’d get labeled sooner or later. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I love it when people say “anti-vaxxers”, then go on to call those who choose not to get it “sheep”.  I was in the military and got every shot they told me to get.  I received every vaccination required growing up.  I have had COVID multiple times and I choose not to get it.   I do not mind open discussion and I see and read lots of articles on all sides.  Go ahead though if that makes you feel better.  They (Democrats) continue to work on dividing and evidently they are succeeding.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

What's funny is you get these guys who read these garbage propaganda machines, and they believe it all.  To the point where they're not embarrassed to post it on public forums.  But if you ever click the links these nonsense sites use as sources, it always just sends you to a different rightwing fake news site as the source.  So Reagan could write a fake article saying whatever lie he's passing off as vaccine news, and then thebumblingconservative.com or whatever other fake news site picks up his article, links it, and writes their own new headline.  And all of a sudden you have "news" that agrees with whatever stupid position they're pushing.  I followed his link to a nonsense news site, and then clicked their "source" link.  That sent me to another fake news site.  Then that site finally sent me to the study where they got this "information."  And literally one of the first things I found in the study was this:

That's literally proof that the vaccine is extremely effective, and doing an incredible job of slowing the spread of the coronavirus and preventing serious illness in those who contract it.  What kind of fool could look at a study with the outcome quoted above and come to the conclusion that the biggest takeaway from the study is that "the majority of deaths from the delta variant are in the fully vaccinated."  but these moronic websites take a study that comes to that conclusion and finds a way to spin it as anti-vaccine propaganda.  And the rightwing sheep read it and drink the koolaid.  As I've said many times before, I'm pro-choice when it comes to the vaccine, but it takes a really pathetic person to devote their time to trying to convince people to put their health at risk for political reasons by spreading misinformation and downright lies.  The numbers are OVERWHELMINGLY clear that the vaccine is extremely effective at reducing infection rate, reducing contagion rate, reducing hospitalizations, and reducing deaths.  There's literally no argument to be made that disputes that.  If you want to avoid the vaccine for your own political beliefs, or based on worries about side-effects, then do it.  Good for you.  Get the shot or don't, but don't lie to people for your own political reasons.  

Have you bothered to watch this lengthy lecture that I posted a couple of pages back? A very credible doctor provides plenty of eye opening facts.