How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

On 5/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I'm more concerned that enough people won't get vaccinated and instead of controlling the spread, it'll just cause the virus to further mutate and eventually we're forced back into lockdowns.  They've said all long that somewhere between 70-80% would need to be vaccinated for us to develop immunity.

I'm very glad that the internet didn't exist when my parents were kids.  Everybody would have slung half-truths, whole lies, and wild speculations around and we'd still be losing tons of kids to polio every year because nobody would have gotten the vaccination.

Except the polio vaccine was a cure. March of Dimes had to change to Birth  Defects. 

1 minute ago, BH85 said:

Good link that says it was due to successful vaccination program to prevent it, not cure it. 

What disease has been cured? No one has gotten polio in the US since the sugar cube vaccines. It is said that smallpox has been eradicated, yet lab samples still exist. I don’t remember anyone dying from the sugar cubes. People have been vaccinated against Covid and still got Covid. I assume you read what you want instead of the whole article.

14 minutes ago, BH85 said:

The article you posted talked about vaccination which is a preventive measure and not a cure and the covid vaccine is not killing a lot of people. 

What disease has been cured? Polio is about as “cured” as you can get. The vaccine wasn’t created overnight and polio wasn’t a disease you could contract and get well from while building anti-bodies to it in your immune system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 7:20 PM, BH85 said:

The article you posted talked about vaccination which is a preventive measure and not a cure and the covid vaccine is not killing a lot of people. 

"covid vaccine is not killing a lot of people." 

So over 5000 deaths as reported to the CDC's VAERS system is not a lot. Or maybe this one, Rare Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccination Sparks Emergency CDC Meeting.

So congratulations to all of you for being part of the largest unproven drug trial in human history.

BTW did you know that nurses are quiting their careers when being forced to take the vaccine, Houston Methodist Hospital. Colleges are mandating students to have the vaccine but not the high risk 60+ intellectual wind bags that teach. Better yet when the three know it alls were in front of congress a week or so ago and asked about their staffs receiving the vaccine, all stated less then 50% compliance?

On 6/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Derf Nosneb said:

Better yet when the three know it alls were in front of congress a week or so ago and asked about their staffs receiving the vaccine, all stated less then 50% compliance?

When you say compliance, are they mandated to take the vaccine? If not, then compliance may not be the right word. 

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m not sure one way or the other. I haven’t read they were being made to, but just not sure. 

I think it was “take or else” at the Houston hospital, but not at the Big Three.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Derf Nosneb said:

"covid vaccine is not killing a lot of people." 

So over 5000 deaths as reported to the CDC's VAERS system is not a lot. Or maybe this one, Rare Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccination Sparks Emergency CDC Meeting.

So congratulations to all of you for being part of the largest unproven drug trial in human history.

BTW did you know that nurses are quiting their careers when being forced to take the vaccine, Houston Methodist Hospital. Colleges are mandating students to have the vaccine but not the high risk 60+ intellectual wind bags that teach. Better yet when the three know it alls were in front of congress a week or so ago and asked about their staffs receiving the vaccine, all stated less then 50% compliance?

I went through the math with Realville.  8000 people die a day in the US.  At its peak, the US was vaccinating 2M+ people a day.  I’m not saying that none of those 5,000 reported deaths were do to the vaccine, but simple statistics shows that many (likely most) would be coincidental overlap, especially considering the amount of elderly and folks with preexisting conditions who were vaccinated.